• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More of Amy the trainee slut

• Thread startercrackers
  • Start date

crackers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
A few more of my little married slut.She is still suffering from the guilts about being properly fucked behind hubbys back,but that does not stop her from visiting twice a week for a good pounding with my thick 9.5 inches or taking my money home ,for cleaning ,LOL .I never let her shower before she leaves and look forward to really stretching my new slut.As with the others.

Attachments

• amy 3.4.07.jpg
    amy 3.4.07.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 457
  • amy 3.4.07 (2).jpg
    amy 3.4.07 (2).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 400
  • amy 3.4.07 (3).jpg
    amy 3.4.07 (3).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 646
Wow... does she know you are posting these pics online? She is so cute... reminds me of my wife... at least i know what's going on with her... are you going to let husb know? Has she admitted to being sluttier withyou than with him?

Last edited by a moderator:
keep it up

Love the pics of your sexy, white married slut. Especially like the one of her spreading her pussy lips for you with her left hand and you can see the engagement and wedding rings her husband bought for her. Always send her home filled with your cum and reaking of sex. Sooner or later hubby will find out.

wifepleaser2007;)

Would Love to see a pic of you inside her.

i see you like to stretch wives...

i love the idea [tho guess not reality] too... love to know wife was cervix-fucked...

http://*******.com/watch/13973

wifeowned said:
i see you like to stretch wives...

i love the idea [tho guess not reality] too... love to know wife was cervix-fucked...

http://*******.com/watch/13973

What a great video! That is talent.
You have to love the internet!

Might we have pics of your 9.5 inches s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g that pink pussy?

great video love the wedding ring

Users who are viewing this thread