• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More Of My Slutty Wife Naughty J

• Thread starterlandj2
  • Start date

landj2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2011
besides fucking BBC something else my wife does is have my friends stop by during the day to help out with this or that. She always forgets they are coming by and is wearing naughty see thru outfits. They are never sure of her hints and peek a lot before running away. the next time when they come back and she is dressed the same they are usually sure what she wants especially when she says "You didn't say anything about my outfit"
Once they compliment her she shows more, then she sucks and fucks my friends so they all know she needs more cock then I can give her. She even fucked one as his Wife sat in the driveway. He came to help with a quick "computer problem" fucked her quick filled her with cum and went back to his wife to go shopping. 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sc_david, plugnplay, 941Slutwife and 7 others
Thats hot ! She has a thirst for cock , and you have a lot of very lucky friends .

Reactions: leonm and Naughty J
Very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Naughty J
Lets not forget about how I "thanked" our garbage man for carrying out those heavy items for me.
Or the how I thanked the windshield repair man last week....

IMG_9994.JPG

• Love
Reactions: seedbag, plugnplay, 941Slutwife and 5 others
I could come over and fix your plumbing .

hot story about the guy's wife sitting and waiting while you stole his sperm. reminds me of cuckqueaning, i wish it would catch on...thanks for sharing!

Not sure what cuckqueaning is but.... I like to F & suck other men because cucks little cock goes limp & after having my 1st taste of big black cock I knew the saying was true! Little worthless white willys do nothing for my tight little white pussy! After being satisfied with black cock what use is a puny little inch worm?? Its' as simple as this, given the choice between a limp piece of Bologna or a BIG THICK JUICY satisfying Angus Steak, hmmmm what would you pick!!!

Reactions: landj2
landj2 said:
besides fucking BBC something else my wife does is have my friends stop by during the day to help out with this or that. She always forgets they are coming by and is wearing naughty see thru outfits. They are never sure of her hints and peek a lot before running away. the next time when they come back and she is dressed the same they are usually sure what she wants especially when she says "You didn't say anything about my outfit"
Once they compliment her she shows more, then she sucks and fucks my friends so they all know she needs more cock then I can give her. She even fucked one as his Wife sat in the driveway. He came to help with a quick "computer problem" fucked her quick filled her with cum and went back to his wife to go shopping.1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Very sexy lady and photo sequence! What did she do to him once they got where they were going?

markandbethplay said:
Very sexy lady and photo sequence! What did she do to him once they got where they were going?
she fucked him :) like a good slut wife does

Feel free to consider involving me in your playtime antics cause my ex and I would start off doing similar things but I evolved and was having her portrait the obedient submissive that did anything I requested of her as she dumped as much slutty Ness as she could exude as she took everyone on with my guidance and then I would have her fuck me so I could feel another's cum rolling off her and onto me as she would tell me how more slutty she was gonna be with other men as soon as I finished inside her and she would force me to push my sexual boundari3s as she coax3d me to perform the stuff she found exciting that I'd do to please her as she ever evolved scenarios and things to perform.. but those were very exciting and very erotic adventureso that I'd gladly want to experience again even if it's just guiding a Newby couple into trying other things that would involve me in their playtime experiences.
Scott
My weaknesses are gangbang creampies, it's just so taboo to be fucking a woman as you feel another's cum flowing down your dick and she's telling you how another man just took and used her as he wanted and next time she would just find and pleasure him without him demanding it

Users who are viewing this thread