• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

more on jen and matt

• Thread starterteddy
  • Start date

teddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2006
My wife Jen had her lover Matt come over our house again on Saturday night. She told me to fuck her first while he undressed. I entered her in the doggy-style position and pumped her a few times, but then I lost control and came in my rubber. I think she wanted Matt to see why she needs to have a lover who has more staying power than her husband. I then watched him make expert love to my wife for forty-five minutes or so. She came several times before he finally squirted into his condom. Jen looked so satisfied as she rested her head against his chest. I let them sleep together while I went to the guest room.

Tonight I cam home late from work and found three opened condom wrappers on her night table. Jen was sound asleep, and I was disappointed I hadn't been home to witness their lovemaking. I get the feeling I'll have another chance real soon !

I could always get a woody while reading about or imagining myself walking in on my wife with a lover. I always wanted to watch unnoticed or see her in a powerful climax as we make eye contact for the first time where she can't stop herself......soooooo steamy. I had a few close calls but never had that moment. Many times she would stop me from eating her because she feared I would find she had been playing without me and would not aprove......ohhh what missed opportunities. And yes there were times that I chose to eat her anyway and I did know. I guess it was just the way of things back then. I always wished she would tell me about it. She did once ask what I'd do if she had an affair.....I said I'd allow it. Nothing more was said. I do miss those days of trying to find her in bed with someone.

Users who are viewing this thread