• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More photos of my Hotwife Claire

• Thread starterclaireandtony
  • Start date

claireandtony

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2008
A few more photos of Claire. We started in the cuck lifestyle by having an open relationship which slowly turned into a cuck one. I found myself being more turned on by her being with other men than with me being with other women, she has always been very dominant so this suited her too. I hope you enjoy our photos and grace them with some good feedback.

Very Classy Lady

She is not only VERY SEXY she is VERY CLASSY. Good luck and enjoy.

hi

what do you think abt my cock, she deserve it?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 174
Where do I sign up tobserve a woan like that...she's fabulous .

Where do I sign up to serve a woman like that...she's fabulous .

Good for her... AND she's a very attractive cuckoldress.

Tony,

Re.: "... she has always been very dominant so this suited her too."

Good for your wife. Also, she looks good. It was very kind of Claire to allow you to post her photos for us including her face.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Tony,

Re.: "... she has always been very dominant so this suited her too."

Good for your wife. Also, she looks good. It was very kind of Claire to allow you to post her photos for us including her face.

—Custer

Not a problem Custer, did you have trouble with you 'little big horn!' As you are so sweet I thought I'd post a couple more for you. I'm wearing an outfit I got hubby to buy for me to wear when I went out with a friend called Guy for the first time. I met him when he came to fit windows in our house. I actually called him back to our house when the windows had been fitted with the excuse of a latch not working, with the intent of seducing him. He picked me up and took me out that weekend and we spent more time kissing like teenagers in the bar then talking. I was so hot for him that when he suggested we go back to his place I nearly dragged him to his car! I spent the night with him and this is what I wore to 'seduce' him, hope you like, Cx

Claire

CLAIRE.... awesome!!! you certainly deserve all the pleasure you want. i hope tony is a good little cucky too you.... i get no greater thrill then getting a text message telling me to move my stuff into the spare bedroom for the night....

What a stunner you are Claire. wish you were my wife.

hugs, kev x;)

You look good in your glasses with your lingerie...

Hi Claire,

Thank you for your kind reply and additional photos. You look good peering over your glasses in your lingerie... very scholarly. It's a nice touch.

Re.: "...did you have trouble with your 'little big horn!' "

Yes....

Your outfit your husband bought you for your first date with Guy is gorgeous. It sounds like he's very attentive to your needs. Also, it sounds like you're a woman who is willing to act on your desires. Many, I imagine, would have vaguely regretted letting Guy "get away" when he departed, but would not have taken action to reel him back in. Clearly, your strategy was unambiguously successful.

There's no doubt your use of the lingerie your husband bought you in your final seduction of Guy (if he needed that) would have been successful as the coup de grace. I don't think he stood a chance.

Best wishes—
Custer

Users who are viewing this thread