• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

more pics

• Thread starterjayzee
  • Start date

jayzee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2010
ok so now i have figured out uploading pics and it says i can only do 5 at atime .fine.so lets see what kind of feed back we get on theese,then i can load up some more if the feed back is good.if you take note.the pic with my wife wearing the blue bikini top,the guy had just cum on her face,the sperm had run down on her big tits.the one with her in the pink tank,as i have explained in other posts,the same stud was suposed to cum on her face,but didnt quite make it.good spray pattern though.i suspect he wanted anthor try,which he got and blew his load on her face,then the cum dripped down on her tits.the strap-on,well we are looking for a black man,and my wife can take all that-balls deep!so i'll keep working on this and hopefully we can find a black bull in the toronto area,

Attachments

• DSC00056.jpg
    DSC00056.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC01713.jpg
    DSC01713.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC01709.jpg
    DSC01709.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC01675.jpg
    DSC01675.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC01674.jpg
    DSC01674.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 135
OMG her tits are soo sexy love them!! Nothing better than sexy cum covered tits!!

You like this one?

I love a cum covered slut.

ok,so i am going to post one pic at a time and explain each shot.so same thing over and over again.so we got to know this youngish stud,and my wife agreed to a full on hardcore fuck fest.i get to take photos,and the deal was he MUST come on her face.i made it clear,i said you sure you make the distance when you pull out?he said"yes,no prob."i sugested he fuck her between her big tits just before he blew his load therefore insuring a full facial.well as you can see he came on her belly,and it ran down on her shaved pussy.now the cum shot didnt go that far for a younger guy,so i still wonder if he got one shot off inside her before he pulled out.she wont tell me,as full internal cum shots are her favorate.i think the guy thought he could have a "do over"if he didnt make the face.he was right.more pics to follow.

Attachments

• DSC01304.jpg
    DSC01304.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 118
Rick Willis said:
OMG her tits are soo sexy love them!!

.... going to prove that all shapes and sizes of tits can look good :D

I'd enjoy getting to know these bouncing beauties very much. The nipples look very 'tasty' - are the sensitive?