• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

More than I asked for!!

• Thread starterceasyfreak
  • Start date

ceasyfreak

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2007
This happened several years ago, At that time we had been married for 10 years and things were getting a bit dull.

I had tried for sometime to talk my wife,Linda, into sharing her body with some of our friends. But, she never seemd interested, although that did change.

One evening linda was very late getting home from work and I was starting to get worried then she walked in the door. She gave me a nice kiss and told me she had a treat for me and walked down the hall towards our bed room motioning for me to follow. I was excited at the prospect of an early night time encounter. Linda told me to get undressed as she started slipping out of her dress but, leaving her red bikini panties on. Linda then lay on the bed and spread her legs. I saw that the center of her re panties were wet and slightly sucked up inot her pussy. Linda said she wanted me to remove her panties and eat her used pussy and that if I did not there would be no more sex for a month. I reached up and started to remove them and saw her shaved pussy was ideed full of a creamy thick gooey liquid.

I stopped and looked up at her and started to ask her if that was really cum in her panties. Linda told me to shut up and not ask questions, just to get down there and eat her pussy. I did as she etold me. Her pussy was very sloppy and had a nice salty tast. As I was licking her pussy Linda proceeded to tell me that about a week ago her boss had given her a raise and along with that raisecame some new duties that she found she really enjoyed. She was to be his slut. And, now there were new duties for me too that she had arranged. Linda said that she had decieded that since I wanted her to share her body with others and her younger boss, Ted, was very interested she would make a bit extra money at wrk and have more fun there also. Linda continued to explain to me that she had told Ted that this was all really all my idea. Linda went on to say that Ted was larger than I and a much better lover and he had today suggested to Linda that I should have the fun and chore of eating her well fucked pussy that was full of his cum. As she was telling me this I ate her pussy licking up every gooey drop I could find. After Linda felt I had done a good job of cleaning her pussy then she alowed me to fuck her and then lick my own cum from her pussy. Linda told me that my otherr chore was to sniff and lick her panties every night and then hand wash them.

The next morning Linda informed me that she had really enjoyed last night and would be slecting some of friends along with her boss to fuck and that I would get to eat her fresh cum filled pussy. Linda told me that if I was a good she might bring some of them home so I could watch and it her pussy while the cumm was really fesh.

Linda started coming home late several evenings a week always with a creampie for me. One evening as I was between her thighs lapping up her gooey cunt she told me that she had invited her boss and a black male co-workers over for saturday afternoon. Linda had told Ted and her new friend Tony how I liked to eat her cum filled cunt and they wanted to see to watch.

Saturday arrived and at 1 PM, Linda called me into the bedroom and handed me a red fish net thong and told me to put it on. The she let me put on a pair of running shorts and a T-shirt. Linda also informed me that I was not to take the thong off until I was given permission to do so.

1:30 arrived and so did her guest, Ted and Tony. I let them in and they walked right past me to Linda and started kissing her and playing with her tits. As soon as they started playing with her Linda could not keep her legs together and gave them both free access to her pussy and ass. Soon they had her undressed and they were naked too. I could not believe how wide Linda spread her legs ******** all of her very pink pussy. Tony stuck his face between her legs and started licking her fresh pussy. Ted stood beside Linda his cock in her face and she started sucking it. I sat and watched my cock rock hard and still in the shorts. Soon the Ted and Tony changed places and I was astounded at how large Tony's cock was, he was a full thick 11 inches, and how much Linda enjoyed sucking it. Ted took a break and asked Tony if he was ready to watch Linda get her cum filled pussy eaten. Tony laughed saying yes it was time her hubby got to do something and that Ted should go first to help loosen Linda pussy for his cock and he liked tight seconds. Ted entered Linda and begin fucking her. His 9 inch cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Linda moaned and mmet each thrust with everything she had telling him how good he felt inside her and how much better at fuckin he was than I. Soon he came in her and as he pulled out Linda told me to take off my T-shirt and shorts so the guys could see me in my thong. They both chuckled as I undressed and then whistle and made cat calls as Linda had me turn around for them. Linda then told me to eat her pussy and not miss a drop, which I did. Tony asked Linda if she had ever had me suck a cock and Linda answered not yet.

After I had cleaned her pussy to her satisfaction Linda made me lay on my back. She then got on all fours and straddled my face and asked Tony If he would like to fuck her doggy while I licked her clit and got a close up view of him fucking her. Tony got behind Linda placing the head of his big black cock at the entrance to Linda"s Pussy. His cock look so large I doubt it would ever fit. Linda thrust her ass back and the head of Tonny's Cock just sort of poped into Linda's hungry horny pussy. Tony Slapped her ass and pulled back his cock falling out. Tony pushed his cock down and slide it up to Linda's clit and stopped. Toony then said lil boy before I show you how a real man fucks your wife I wnat you to kiss and lick my cock so you'll know just how lucky she is. Linda said do kiss and lick his cock I want that monster in my pussy. SO i did. I kissed and licked his fine big cock the he again placed it at Linda's pussy. This time he thrusted into her and he got a bit more than the head in. Slapping her ass again he continued to rock in and out of her pussy each tine going just a bit deeper. Soon her pussy was oozing her sweet nectar and I started licking it up though I found licking her clit and pussy was a bit of a task as Tony Slammed her ass for all she was worth. Every time he slammed into her I could feel her pussy juices splattering on my face. After Tony came and slipped out of her Linda sat her cum filled pussy down on my face and slide her stick gooey cum twat down to my mouth.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet loved you story

That was SWEET and you know i'd like to assist you in your clean up duties..

TY I am sure she and her lovers would enjoy tha

part2

As Holloween was approaching I made a bet with Linda and the loser would have to dress the way and do what the other one wanted. I was supprised that Linda agrred to this bet but, I had plans and though I might gain back just a bit of my manlybess. But, I lost the bet and Linda told me I would be dressing up as a nurse for Her Boss' Halloween party we were going to. I was not real thrilled with the idea but little did I know how humiliated I would be.

The evening of the party I went into take a shower. Linda walked in and told me I would need to take a bath. I knew that I was to do what Linda told me and ran a bath.

Once I was in the bath Linda came in with her shave cream and several ladies' razors and I knew I was in trouble. She had me shave my legs and watched as I shave my cock and balls to her liking. Once that was done I finished the bath and went into the bed room. She was already dressed in a short brown leather skirt,See through louse. Linda had laid out my nurses uniform and on it was a pair of white stockings, a plum garter belt, and bikini panties.

I had watched Linda get dressed several times but she was afraid I would snag the stockings so she put those on me. Next was the garter belt and then the panties. Just like a proper nurse. after I was all dressed we left for the party.

As we walked into the party I got a bunch of cat calls and whistles, everyone seem to be enjoying my costume including Ted who reached up under my skirt rubbing my ass. The party progressed as a normal costume party until about half way through. Many of the people had left but Ted, Tony and their wives were there along with a few other couples and singles. Linda asked for everyones attention and the room fell to a nice hush. As Ted, Tony and I have shared with you my husband is a good lil cuckboy. At this point I turned very red as I did not know that anyone else knew. Linda montioned me to come over to her, what was I to do but obey. She continued on saying well tonight he is dressed as a proper lil sissy all the way down to his panties, and with that she lifted my skirt so everyone could see. I stood there in total humiliation as everyone laughed, cat called and whooped it up. Several people walked around behind me and lift the back of my skirt and commented on how nice my ass was. Linda said oh just one more lil thing as my holloween trreat to you cuckboy here will clean up all pussy's with his tongue and suck any cock that would like it.

With this Tony wlked over unzipped his pants and told me to get on my knees and show veryone what my hot wife meant. I did as I was told. As I started to suck on his hugh black cock I could feel it growing in my mouth getting as big and tick as a tree. Once he was hard he wlaked over to Linda nad took her doggy right there as everone watched. Linda moaned and thrust back with his every thrust and after several min. he shot his hot cum deep into her pussy. After he had puled out of her Linda called me over and told me to lick her clean and to lick up any cum that had dripped onto the floor. Needless to say it was a busy fun night for me........

Users who are viewing this thread