• Thread starterJohnThomas
  • Start date

JohnThomas

3.5” Married Guy Wishing wife would cuck me
V.I.P!
Beloved Member
Apr 22, 2014
Oklahoma
First about us; We have been married for almost 18 years. I am 37, and my wife is 36. She was my first and only, and she was with 6 guys before me. We have a great relationship, but the sex has always been horrible. We do have 3 kids.

I've been trying to get my wife into cuckolding for the last 10 years without directly asking her. I have hinted every way possible with zero success.

Normally our sex is a couple minutes long, and I can't hold back and cum. Then I will get her off. I hate it, and she has remained faithful throughout our marriage without complaining. I want her to be fucked like a woman deserves.

A couple months back I purchased an extension online. It came in and she refused it immediately. Wouldn't let me try it on her at all. Last night we were having sex and I was about to cum and could tell she was frustrated. I said let me fuck you slow and deep with that extension. She agreed and she was dripping wet. For the first time in 18 years she had an orgasm during sex. Not just one, but two in a matter of minutes. It was amazing. I told her she deserves and needs a good fucking and ahe just smiled.

This is a HUGE step in the right direction and I think it opened a door for her agreeing to sleep with other men. I was so excited.

Btw, I am only 3.5 inches hard and skinny, and the extension I bought was 6 inches with average girth.

Reactions: Susan's Slave and Nazareth
Here is a pic!!

20170414_184425.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
Wauw, think of your wife with my big monster cock

desperado2009 said:
Wauw, think of your wife with my big monster cock

I want nothing more than to see her with another man.

Your wife deserved to be fuck like this

IMG_1057.JPG IMG_1061.JPG

brooklyn4473 said:
I want nothing more than to see her with another man.
Then continue with transforming her and tell her everytime while your sex session that how badly you wanna see her fucking with big monster cock while you watching her

desperado2009 said:
Then continue with transforming her and tell her everytime while your sex session that how badly you wanna see her fucking with big monster cock while you watching her

I'm working on it. It's tough. She was so resistant to this, but loved it when it finally happened. I've been trying for years to get her to look into cuckolding. I've added her email to emailing list, and tried to anonymously get her to sign up on this site, but nothing works.

Reactions: Knk069
brooklyn4473 said:
I'm working on it. It's tough. She was so resistant to this, but loved it when it finally happened. I've been trying for years to get her to look into cuckolding. I've added her email to emailing list, and tried to anonymously get her to sign up on this site, but nothing works.
But do not give up and just continue. Everything will be alright

relax- she loves you and does not want to leave you. many would fall in love with the guy that fucks them well. so trust your wife to know herself...thats selfprotection and for your relationship

Reactions: JohnThomas