• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most Cuckolds here are actually gay men

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Im convinced about this now. Most of you want to suck dicks, get fucked in the ass by bulls, eat the bulls cum, rim their asses etc...

These are all gay or bisexual tendancy. Nothing sexual about these things for straight men

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: FunCuck, Swingcouple, cuck72 and 8 others
redheads said:
Im convinced about this now. Most of you want to suck dicks, get fucked in the ass by bulls, eat the bulls cum, rim their asses etc...

These are all gay or bisexual tendancy. Nothing sexual about these things for straight men
I concur. the proof is in the general chats.

Reactions: stevemwm
redheads said:

So whatever happened to you and your sister-in-law and wife having a threesome? Did it happen? you abandoned that posting by in May after a few posts.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Agree

Reactions: want2bcuckmo
Some ( even most) maybe , but not all, I have no interest whatsoever in men

Reactions: Swingcouple, MarkandJacqui and toolman2c
Who cares who is into what and so on, if it's not your thing that's fine. Just dont judge people since their fetish or kink isn't your thing. Just respect them is all that matters.

Reactions: LoserJack, sharklasers, Swingcouple and 6 others
There is a whole spectrum of sexuality so there is no way any blanket statement like they must all be gay, is correct. An Alpha, straight, male might get a kick by losing this status by his wife fucking other guys. A Bi guy might like sucking cock and tasting cum and rather than hide this involves his wife in the play .... what is not to like about helping a guy get hard to fuck your wife and then licking his cum from your wife.

I want to watch my wife with other guys, and yes, maybe get cuckold, but that is because I want my wife to have fun. Shame she wont consider it. If she did though and said I should suck his cock or lick her clean then I would.

Reactions: LoserJack, cpl4fun13, redback and 4 others
I get your point ( redheads ) But I believe most cuckolds may have gay tendencies like myself, to perform a gay act. To be excited to be a cleanup cuckold and suck the wife's lover clean. To me it's also getting to be more involved with being the cuckold. Speaking from my own feelings, I also have desires to be alone with a guy on my knees sucking his cock. BUT! where does the "BISEXUAL MAN" come in, I still love pussy, and if having to make a choice I'd go with pussy. So even though I can get off with a cock in my mouth, I don't consider myself gay, or does that mean even if you like both your still gay. To me a gay guy only wants to be with another man, he's actually attracted to men all of the man, not a woman. So yes, a lot of cuckolds have gay tendencies, because some like me enjoy the submissiveness of being a cleanup cuckold. A lot would never think of sucking another man, but really get off watching their wife / GF being slutty with another man.

When my wife and I started out years ago in our early 20's I always had fantasies about other guys I knew fucking her. I shared a lot of these fantasies with her, and we later had a few 3sums with a co-worker of mine. I NEVER! back then thought of sucking his big uncut cock, or licking up his cum from my wife, but loved the feeling of getting his warm slimy sloppy seconds. It was in my 40's when I started thinking of what it would be like sucking a guy's cock. Today I would have loved sucking off that co-worker and licking up his cum instead of just getting his sloppy seconds. But I wouldn't say I'm straight up gay. What you are saying (redheads) is that bi men are gay. So then Yes, maybe we should just drop the term BI sexual, perhaps saying your bi is just to cover up your gay.

Reactions: LoserJack, robbiewillskucku, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
My fantasy & real life involves my wife. If she is happy that is what turns me on. A man with blue balls will do anything to please a woman.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and SquirmingSub
If your wanting to be honest, most the site is fake people!
Guys sharing fantasies claiming to really happened.
Guys looking for pics to throw around on other sites.
Guys claiming to be bulls but can't perform when someone calls them out on it.
It's the internet, it doesn't have to be real. Guys can be gay or bi or straight, who truly cares! It's just words typed on the screen. No need to lable anyone. And if u don't like something it's a click away to block it.

Reactions: willngtobcuc, bitchboi, redback and 5 others
Jaandaj said:
If your wanting to be honest, most the site is fake people!
Guys sharing fantasies claiming to really happened.
Guys looking for pics to throw around on other sites.
Guys claiming to be bulls but can't perform when someone calls them out on it.
It's the internet, it doesn't have to be real. Guys can be gay or bi or straight, who truly cares! It's just words typed on the screen. No need to lable anyone. And if u don't like something it's a click away to block it.
Amen

Reactions: realist1791 and cravingheruse
I believe just because it may be a fantasy, doesn't mean that guy or girl wouldn't want to really do it. So, to me that doesn't make these people fake at all. Even if it's their fantasy, it's still their true desire to be what gets them excited, nothing fake about those feelings. I've had fantasies about my GF/ then turned wife fucking other guys I've known for the first 7 years of my relationship with my wife. Then she actually did it and it was so hot seeing her fucking me and my friend. And I still have fantasies about a lot of things. Call it fake if you like, but to me the hard-ons and feelings are very real. True some make up stories not saying it a fantasy, and they share pictures. But getting back on point, a cleanup cuckold who likes getting off sucking his wife's lover doesn't make him gay. But YES! we need some sort of labels to describe people and things.

I am a (wannabe) cuck and I am bi. So what? You must be gay or bi to if you are on a cuck forum, right?

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: cuck72 and redback
Jozyxt said:
I am a (wannabe) cuck and I am bi. So what? You must be gay or bi to if you are on a cuck forum, right?
I am also a cuckold cleanup wannabe, but I was cuckolded by my wife a couple times in the past and we had a few really hot 3sums with a guy I worked with years ago. But NO! being on this forum doesn't mean you're gay or bi, then what you're saying is there is no bull guys on here looking to cuckold you and fuck your wife or GF.

cuck72 said:
I am also a cuckold cleanup wannabe, but I was cuckolded by my wife a couple times in the past and we had a few really hot 3sums with a guy I worked with years ago. But NO! being on this forum doesn't mean you're gay or bi, then what you're saying is there is no bull guys on here looking to cuckold you and fuck your wife or GF.
I was responding rhetorically to the OP.

redheads said:

I guess the biggest question is why TF it’s any worry to you what others like.

Reactions: sharklasers, Deviant dad, cravingheruse and 1 other person
the term cuckold is so grey its stupid, i fuck who i want when i want. if my husband is there recording it because i made a deal to polish the chrome on his Harley. does that make him a so called cuckold

Reactions: CleanUpDude and cravingheruse
redheads said:

In my case you're correct. I can't please a woman sexually, but I can please any man

redheads said:

You are probably right. Thought the same thing several times

redheads said:

I am a sucker for redheads