• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most Cuckolds here are actually gay men

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
bitchboi said:
Gay is not the way! OR everything is gay, all the way!
I know it's been this way for years, but I don't like the way society looks at two people that are and same sex as being gay if they have sex. I told my wife one time just think about it. If she is sucking like a friend's cocks, it is so exciting for a cuckold, right? and so call normal for society. But if some guy is doing the same exact sexual act, sucking the same cock it's disgusting and wrong, gay. I told my wife see how dumb that is, both people are doing the same exact thing. To me it's just all sexual satisfaction and satisfying yours and the other guy's needs. Same if two women had sex. But of cause I like being called a faggot cock sucker, to me that's just nasty dirty sex talk.

Donaldcuckintexas said:
I do not believe I am Gay but I am a black mans sex slave
We want to hear details of what being a black mans sex slave entails....

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Donaldcuckintexas said:
It is giving myself totally to him with no reservations. He has total control and we submit willingly
Come on man! Details! We are all pervs here and we get off on the details

Im not gay. I'm bisexual. Might be gay to YOU because I suck dick and enjoy getting fucked in the ass, and my wife fucks other men, but we are very much in love. Do I LEAN gay. Sure. An I queer? ABSOLUTELY! But totally 100% gay? No. I am not. So for others to define ME and MY sexuality, I find total bullshit. Maybe your straight. Totally 100%. Good for you. I'm bi. I have fucked many men AND women. I just love cock. I also enjoy pussy and titts. It's a spectrum. Not black and white. I'm attracted to both. Men AND women. I'd say maybe 75% I lean towards men. But not 100. My wife loves and accepts this about me, and I love and accept that she loves fucking other men. It works for us. I don't fuck other women because I have no desire to do so.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72 and robbiewillskucku
AmbersCuckBrian said:
Im not gay. I'm bisexual. Might be gay to YOU because I suck dick and enjoy getting fucked in the ass, and my wife fucks other men, but we are very much in love. Do I LEAN gay. Sure. Am I queer? ABSOLUTELY! But totally 100% gay? No. I am not. So, for others to define ME and MY sexuality, I find total bullshit. Maybe your straight. Totally 100%. Good for you. I'm bi. I have fucked many men AND women. I just love cock. I also enjoy pussy and titts. It's a spectrum. Not black and white. I'm attracted to both. Men AND women. I'd say maybe 75% I lean towards men. But not 100. My wife loves and accepts this about me, and I love and accept that she loves fucking other men. It works for us. I don't fuck other women because I have no desire to do so.
You are one lucky bi cuckold, I have so many thoughts about being a submissive faggot cuckold husband. We had a few very hot 3sums years ago, and my wife had cheated, cuckolding me two other times. I jack off so much thinking of being a cleanup cock sucking, ass licking, well fucked bitch boi husband. There are a few guys I know that I have so many fantasies about and imagine my wife and I being their sex slaves. The thought of one of them in our bed fucking me and my wife ass to mouth and making me his cleanup bitch is so hot.

I also think of being alone with these guys and being a cum dump old faggot. Again, you are a lucky man living the real bi cuckold life. And so lucky you have a wife very open to your faggot ways.

Last edited:
What a thread FFS 🤦‍♂️ I was going to say my bit but instead it's a handy way to block the idiots. TY

Reactions: AmbersCuckBrian
Donaldcuckintexas said:
The first thing you MUST do is STOP MASTURBATING! No Black Master will allow that. Being a total submissive requires you to be celebet and have zero sex. Your body is for his use exclusively. Your wife and daughters belong to him totally as well. Do you understand this and accept this???
I understand that that's what probably some black master's demand, and I've heard of those extremes. But if the submissive white hubby can't enjoy it by getting himself off, then what is the whole point of being a cuckold. I've seen a lot of obedient cuckolds jacking off watching a dominant black bull fucking his wife, then OH YES! being a good boy licking up the superior black bulls cum. I've also seen cucky's in cages. I LOVE! getting off to both.

Perhaps the submissive cuck SHOULD! be caged in front of his wife's superior black bull lover. But I'd like to think after he does a good cleanup and cock sucking the black Master, he'd be allowed to get out of his cage and cum. Like the little pee, pee me getting rewarded for being a good obedient cleanup and knowing my place.

But I can't see ANY! point to those cuckolds being celibate, he wouldn't have any desire, so he'd get out of the marriage.

Donaldcuckintexas said:
It was my second wife who got me into this. She had been married before and had more than a few lovers. On our first date she insisted on coming to my place. We fucked an hour after she got there. She got on top of me and told me that if I wanted to be with her I had to obey her. I was to accept being in a female led relationship, That sounded so hot that I accepted it immediately!
The next night she arrived with a Black man. She told me to get totally naked and tied my hands behind my back. I started to get scared. Soon I was ****** to suck his cock and she took pics. Then he took my ass and she took more pics. Then she told me that I was their property and I must obey totally or the pics would go viral. I was trapped.

it is not about your pleasure! It is about dominating and controlling both you and your wife.
You get to cum only when he says you can.
I understand the whole submission and control thing. I was just saying in most cuckold situations the cuckold gets to masturbate. Especially like with me if I know my wife was a cheating slut, she knows I masturbate my little pee, pee and get excited that she's had other cocks, most likely bigger than mine. I can see a black Master making me wait and not cum during the time he's with my wife. But I'd HOPE! he'd let me have release after humiliating me, being a good cleanup and cock sucker for him. Maybe he watches me masturbate into the toilet where a weak cuckolds cum belongs.

I'm just saying, for me I wouldn't want to be in a cuckold relationship if I couldn't get some kind of hard-on and cum myself. I know there are a lot of different rules in some cuckold relationships, so many extremes. like you said some guys give up their orgasms and become celibate, caged by their wives for weeks on end. I just want to be an obedient cleanup cuckold and get to cum in my panties.

Back to the original post that most cuckolds are gay. Not ME! I love checking out other guys women and eating pussy. But that said, I also like catching a guy's nice cock bulge and would get on my knees for him to be mouth fucked and swallow. So, I guess I'm a lot on the bi side. I don't believe MOST! cuckolds are gay, then they wouldn't be with a woman at all, right?

Last edited:
Definitely. On various swinger sites to meet top bi men. Love other men fucking my wife and then fucking me

DSCN0978.JPG DSCN0979.JPG DSCN0980.JPG DSCN0981.JPG DSCN0982.JPG DSCN0983.JPG DSCN1371.JPG

Reactions: monkeybrnz
Donaldcuckintexas said:
Told me & I was not surprised
So she must be a HoeWhore and love being fucked by Black men! HOT!

Donaldcuckintexas said:
She’s well paid & got a nice raise
2 raises, one in her pay and the other in his cock. Any pics to share? Here is one of my slut!

20220205_135433.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread