most degrading/humiliating experience

• Thread starterpimpiniseasy
  • Start date

pimpiniseasy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 1, 2004
I just wanna know what the most degrading/humiliating experience you have seen or been involved with a whitegirl goin all out for black cock?
So whitegirls please share what u felt was the most degrading/humiliating experience for you?
Brothas tell what you have done to a whitegirl?
and whiteboys share what u have seen?

My wife

I came home a half day, no warning. I open the door and see my nude wife kneeling in front of a nude black man with a huge hard cock she was sucking..I told the guy to relax, that he could finish getting his cock sucked in a few minutes. I would not let my wife get dressed, I kept her nude. I asked the black guy if he would like to keep fucking my wife. the wife was hearing this. He says yes. I told him he could fuck my wife anytime he wanted. he was to fuck my wife in the ass, no problem for a black guy. I alo told him he could pass her around and let other black cocks get some white pussy. I told my wife to get back on her knees and finish sucking her black cock

lincolncowboy said:
I came home a half day, no warning. I open the door and see my nude wife kneeling in front of a nude black man with a huge hard cock she was sucking..I told the guy to relax, that he could finish getting his cock sucked in a few minutes. I would not let my wife get dressed, I kept her nude. I asked the black guy if he would like to keep fucking my wife. the wife was hearing this. He says yes. I told him he could fuck my wife anytime he wanted. he was to fuck my wife in the ass, no problem for a black guy. I alo told him he could pass her around and let other black cocks get some white pussy. I told my wife to get back on her knees and finish sucking her black cock

Thats a hard question to answer! I've had white women do some awful nasty shit! I'd have to take some time and give you my TOP 10 things I have made them do. Having them lick my ass with there white tongues has to be near the top tho, especailly if they have never done it to there husbands. Going were no white has gone, i.e . there snug ass in front of the hubby as they tell me give it to them would be up there as well. Could go on and on given a little time.

Last edited by a moderator:
When my white wife squirted for the first time.

I have been with her for years and NEVER seen her do that with me, yet some filthy nigger made her squirt and go crazy after only knowing her for an hour. I was pissed.

Even more degrading was the fact that my wife said "holy shit! Did you see that honey? Ive never done that before" and the black guy just looked at me and laughed

For me it must have been those 10 minutes of being the only white girl in the R&B room.

I was like a magnet for black cocks!

Reactions: SuzanRose
...and what happened Lizz?

tre85 said:
...and what happened Lizz?

Hands went all over me and they were calling me a slut.

Reactions: SuzanRose
Do what you're good at and you'll always be suck-sessful!

kittensucker said:
Do what you're good at and you'll always be suck-sessful!

Were you watching? By the garbage?

Hot pics Lizz...I'd love to hear more about your experiences

tre85 said:
Hot pics Lizz...I'd love to hear more about your experiences

I get myself into some situations.

What every humiliating or degrading experience I've ever had had in common was that afterwards I couldn't stop thinking about it, even if I felt guilty or dirty, and eventually ending up doing it again.

=p