Most humiliating chastity device

natasnaikul said:
This has got to be one of the cruelest forms of chastity humiliation.
Husband upgrade device

upgrade1.gif upgrade2.gif
I just ordered one of these the other day. Can't wait to try it.

Reactions: luvitall, Cuckybihubby and natasnaikul
This is me, trying to wear chastity to make it smaller and limp

IMG_6862.jpeg

Reactions: natasnaikul and Kenbcolley
sissycuckforbbcs said:
one that has a urethral tube in your penile shaft , for urinating and stability , and squeezes the ballsac and even has a small but plug addition on the back totally plugged n locked totally
I can attest to hits humbling effects.

Reactions: natasnaikul
natasnaikul said:
The new Fufu clip seems to be all the rage lately....looks like fun! Anyone tried it yet?

"The Training Clip is a new feminizing product that aims to hide a bulge and prevent expressing erections. It is similar to a chastity device, but unlike the ball-catch chastity cages that make up most of the current market, the Training Clip restrains the penis and balls behind it, leaving the wearer with a smooth front that mimics a female presentation"

c12.jpg c43.png c5.jpg c22.jpg
I just recently had one bought for me, but am still learning how to wear it, but i love the look it provides!

Reactions: natasnaikul, luvitall and 69eatmore77
sissycuckrachel said:
I just recently had one bought for me, but am still learning how to wear it, but i love the look it provides!
it looks great. im going to get me one

69eatmore77 said:
it looks great. im going to get me one
I received it. Having some trouble getting it on and to stay in place. My cock is on the larger side so getting it to go inverted and into me is a challenge, especially when I'm aroused by the idea of being locked in chastity. The cock attachment, ironically, is quite small. I guess I didn't pay enough attention to the sizing when I ordered. So not only will I be reduced to being a cockless cuck sissy, but the fake cock I have is going to be embarrassingly tiny. I doubt it will do much for my wife.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Cuckybihubby said:
This is me, trying to wear chastity to make it smaller and limp

IMG_6862.jpeg
Lovely toy

encasedforfun said:
I just ordered one of these the other day. Can't wait to try it.
may i ask wher u ordered it pls?

sissygerda said:
may i ask wher u ordered it pls?

Here is where I got it. I ordered it with the "large" dildo and it is actually quite small. I think it is kind of fitting that even my fake cock is tiny and would be unable to properly please her.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_De3Qpjp

Reactions: lopecorine and sissygerda
encasedforfun said:
Here is where I got it. I ordered it with the "large" dildo and it is actually quite small. I think it is kind of fitting that even my fake cock is tiny and would be unable to properly please her.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_De3Qpjp
thank you so very much :)

Inverted Locktober attire

inverted35.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: IanNEUK and SquirmingSub
Engagement rings for Her and Him
She insisted to give you one too
You never expected your engagement will be like this

457227100.jpg

Reactions: andy_mindi
This is mine….very very small