• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Most humiliating thing a cuckold would submit to.

• Thread startercuck72
  • Start date
cuck72 said:
My wife watching not only her bull making me get on my knees and suck his cock, BUT THEN! have me lick his asshole in front of her. To just think of my wife so disgusted losing all respect for me, and looking at her lovers as the real men and me a disgusting shithole licking faggot.
Probably the most humiliating I've done was with a former cuck that had fully embraced cissification - he had a maid's outfit, complete with fishnet stockings and suspenders, high heels, and a blond wig...

After resisting longer than is normally the case, eventually the wife succumbed and I took her anal cherry - when I'd finished, I told the cuck to clean it up... rather than lapping up her ass, he sucked my cock clean first! At our next meeting, he pleaded with me to take his anal cherry, which (although not a fan of M-on-M) I did - he then cleaned me up again.

My job there was complete......

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
I want a full blown bull to make me his bitch and take my wife

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
Wifeisaslut said:
I want a full blown bull to make me his bitch and take my wife
Without wanting to derail this thread... looking at your photos, she has lovely eyes and a cute smile. I'd quite like to see those eyes staring at my cock in her mouth...

cuck72 said:
My wife watching not only her bull making me get on my knees and suck his cock, BUT THEN! have me lick his asshole in front of her. To just think of my wife so disgusted losing all respect for me, and looking at her lovers as the real men and me a disgusting shithole licking faggot.
Humiliating? Not something I am after.

Dickered said:
Humiliating? Not something I am after.
Would you be his cleanup cuckold? just no ass licking?

Users who are viewing this thread