Mother Chose Me To Break in Her Virgin Daughter (TRUE)

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
Mother Chose Me To Break In Her Virgin Daughter

TRUE Story by EroticWriter

Mother and Daughter Stripping.jpg

“Mom," Jill asked her mother as Jill stared at and fondled my cock, "is he bigger than daddy?”

“Mr Smith is larger than your daddy, not a lot, but in both length and width he looks bigger.” Her mother looked into my face and smiled.

I led her eyes down to where her daughter was still stroking my uncut cock. “And you have already given your approval of my cock, I presume?”

“Yes. It's perfect for her first time. Big enough to maybe feel good, and not so big that it will hurt all that bad. At least, I hope not.”

Readers: Another way for Jill to have phrased that question to Jo Ann, her mother might have been: "What size is daddy's cock?'

Either way, that is a question probably never asked by a daughter to her mother, and one never answered. But I think that Jo Ann was mad at the man she was separated from, and not sending her regular money to help support Jill these past two years might have been part of it.

Note readers: Though this is a true personal history story, the two photos are for illustration only. Not the actual women, but those bodies aren't too far off from the ones described in this story.

Mother Chose Me to Break in Her Virgin Daughter

“I really can't stretch all the way out in these jeans,” I told Jo Ann, Jill's mother.

“Just take off the jeans,” Jo Ann replied. “Then you can show us how it's done.”

“I can't. I'm not wearing any underwear,” I answered.

Jill's mother looked over at her daughter, and their eyes met as she answered. “That's alright, we don't mind.”

I had quit wearing underwear about two years before, when a nudist and orgy going buddy named Stan Grossman (real name because I've tried to find him with no luck so far) had seen me stripping down one day and asked why I still wore underwear? I had thought it over and said, 'yeah, why?”

So I quit wearing. I got used to having my cock hang loose under my pants, and with jeans on and no underwear, I could even show a real bulge down the left side side instead of a 'lump' in the center. And yes, I saw women looking.

Side note here now that I think about it. I was wearing a pair of brown shiny leather like skin-tight pants one day as I was getting out of my car to go into the college talked about in this story. A gal, aged 20 or so saw me from the distance of two car spaces away and speaking loudly, there was no one else around...said, "Wow. Those pants really show off your dick!"

True story, and after we had both attended our individual class, we were tending to each other.

Oh, back to my story.

I had gone to nude beaches, nudist parks, nude orgies, and stripped naked in front of hundreds of women over the past years, but this was to be a new way to do it. In their living room, remove my pants in front of a mother and daughter, the mother I had just met, and immediately ******** my cock so I could demonstrate some karate stretching exercises.

I sensed there might be more to it than that, but who was I to turn my back on a chance to experience some new form of adventure? I had left the nudist field of photography behind me some years ago, and I sort of missed the old life. Getting into the pants of women? That was easy, I've had hundreds, but being involved in group nudity and having it end in sex had always been a challenge I enjoyed.

I had only been in their home for ten minutes max, making conversation and mostly, talking about self defense for women since that purportedly was my reason for being here. Underlying, I was maybe being fixed up with the mother, but why did her daughter still seemed to be so attracted to me, and in front of her mother?

I was seated on the floor in my jeans. I had gone through the motions of showing mom how flexible karate was keeping me. But in order to show my bulge tonight, I had worn jeans that fitted tight, too tight for high kicking karate moves. Or stretching with my legs wide apart and putting my head to my knees while seated on the floor.

Making my decision to go for it, which took about the length of two seconds, I stood up and I did not turn away from the two women as I undid and kicked off my shoes and then removed my tight blue jeans.

They said not a word as they sat on the couch with their faces at the level of my cock, but both women openly took in the sight of my uncircumcised cock as it immediately came into view. My cock hangs about four-and-one-half inches normally, and maybe longer when warmed or slightly excited.

It also goes to the shorter side, even much shorter when cold or when doing heavy exercise, causing the blood to flow into other parts of my body, but we shall ignore that aspect for this story.

As my jeans came down and scraped along the hanging shaft of my cock, I actually felt it harden a little, and when the jeans reached the bottom end (head) of my cock, I think I looked closer to five than four.

Neither woman made comment one about my ******* cock, but there was this air of excitement, maybe more as to what really was going on here? What might these women be up to, I was thinking?

I figured the mother had seen ******* cock before, at least one in her life, and maybe more. The daughter? I didn't know. She seemed pretty sweet and innocent, so far. Jill, the daughter was fresh out of high school and this was her first semester of college.

There was always the chance Jill had remained a virgin, but unlikely with the ready availability of the birth control pill, the fading hippy revolution, and the now prevalent 'sex, drugs, rock and roll' attitude among the teens and up.

Like I said, I was slightly excited now and my cock looked to be about five or more inches, soft. It was no biggie, but I knew that on my shorter frame it looked good in proportion to my body, especially when my testicles decided they wanted to be drawn up tight instead of dangling. Then my cock would hang lower than my balls. Luckily, they were drawn up fairly tight at the moment.

For many years of going nude in public, I had ******* my cock to untold numbers of women, and yes, the other sex. Sure, there were a lot of men that hung longer, or some that looked to be thicker as well, but there were a lot more men out there with smaller cocks than me rather than larger.

Many men, go to a nudist camp or nude beach, and you will see lots of cocks that do not reach the bottom of their balls. On some, only a head peeking out of the grass.

Walking over, I laid my jeans over onto the side of the couch I was now standing in front of with the two women seated on it. My cock tends to hang left like most men since the left testicle usually hangs lower and the cock falls better in that direction.

It was hanging left as I took a squat and as my butt cheeks landed my left testicle hit the carpet and my cock followed along my left inner thigh instead of remaining pointed straight ahead.

This was the mid 1970s and that gold shag rug so popular in those days tickled under my ass and I could feel those long carpet fibers going up into my ass crack and I was pretty sure that I was wiped clean so this should be OK. One can only hope. Both women looked and tried to act casual as I faced them and spread my legs wide.

There they were on the carpet, my two legs and my cock. “If your body is cold, you want to be sure to warm up first, but it's already warm in here.” I demonstrated now how I could push my legs wide way out to each side so that they were 90 degrees to my torso.

Using my hands for balance I leaned forward and touched the top of my forehead to the carpet. Then, to further illustrate my flexibility I raised up, twisted to the right and lowered my forehead almost to my right knee, (my nose could touch) and then, again twisting my torso, went over to my left knee.

There I was, a stranger for all practical purposes, and I was, except for my polo shirt, totally naked in front of them. But it was their turn. They had jokingly consented just moments before to try my karate stretching program, and I was holding them to it.

Of course when I led the Physical Education class at the junior college, all my students were wearing one color exercise trunks with the school logo on them. Interestingly enough, the men's trunks were longer going down the thighs, maybe six inches on each side.

The women's shorts though, were short shorts. I don't know who ordered them for the school, but that was what the girls wore to gym class, short shorts that fit high and tight in the ass, and with the school logo on them.

I was not the educator that ran the class or gave the grades. No, I was just a student going back to college on the G. I. Bill, and since I was a little older than the prevailing student body, and had been into karate for years as well as physical education, the instructor, even older than me, had taken advantage of my offer to run his class a couple of days a week, whenever.

Since this was college and not high school, Physical Education was not a required subject, so many of the students were just taking the class for the extra credit towards their Associate's Degree and not to 'get in shape.' But I was making the class interesting, and there had even been a couple of late enrollments who had heard that some self defense was a part of the curriculum.

Actually self defense/karate was not on the written plan for the class, but the school was flexible and I was able to act as the instructor in every way, except for giving out grades. And besides, who grades on a scale of A to F in a PE class, at least when it's not required? I think I got an A in the class, been so long I forget.

The class was only scheduled for two days a week, my particular class, so in effect, sometimes I was the only 'teacher' the students saw in a given week.

There were no heavy mats on the floor, so I could not teach 'takedowns' where a student would land and maybe hit hard. So anything I taught had to start standing, and remain so. For the first week I taught them the basic karate stance, punching and what part of your hand should be what makes contact during a punch (the two forward knuckles with a very tight fist) and the basic ways to turn your body and protect it from blows with your arms in the process.

The second week is when things got interesting. This was class four, on a Thursday, and I had decided that my class, having more female than male students, might enjoy learning some 'grab arts,' and I was giving them some of the basics, such as how to get out of a hold when a man comes up and wraps his arms around you from behind, or how to break his hold if he approaches from the front and puts two hands on your throat.

The female students especially liked this type of instruction, and since it was beneficial to all, the males loved it too. The fact that they sometimes were able to have physical contact with one another was an unexpected aspect of the class. I think a couple of romances started under my supervision, I'm not sure.

I was usually making the males act as the 'aggressor,' and the girls be the 'defender or victim.'

Those short shorts I mentioned also tended to be very short if the gal was placed in a position where she was spreading her legs just so, as in wide apart. And I had just the warm-up exercise for that move. My goal now was to have both mother and daughter totally nude in front of me, with their legs spread wide out.

Oh, back to that class.

Because most of my female students were shorter, I had them in the front two rows, with the taller boys in back. But there was this one gal, her first year of junior college I believe, and she was a knockout. Beautiful, red hair, either B or C cups I wasn't sure, but I spent most of my time looking at the other end of her body. Between those beautiful legs and if possible, under those shorts.

The second class I gave, after seeing the redhead, I put my students, after doing a few reach down and touch your toes exercises, I put them in the position I have described at the beginning of this story.

And my redhead? She was in the front row, almost center to me. I say almost center because since I had six students in the front row I was able to be in the center with none of the front row students facing me directly.

I had three off to my left a little, and three off to my right.

Think about that and where that would place me, and my gals when I got them into the spread real wide while seated on the floor mode. Yes, as I demonstrated my lower my head to the deck in front exercise, and then off to each side, I was of course looking up with my eyes at my students as I demonstrated and talked.

I could see sideways right into the redhead's shorts, and she was wearing no panties. Well, maybe a lot of them wore no panties under these gym shorts so they could change out and back into something clean and dry when the class was over, I don't know.

But I could see red hair under there every time, and sometimes a hint of pink. But I was quick and cool about it and no one took notice, I think, except for maybe that redhead.

That redhead would faithfully follow along on every instruct I gave, and I think she knew how attracted I was to her. But I had to play it straight. One hint of a complaint to the instructor and no more doing free teaching for me.

“OK class. Now, here is how you break an attacker's hands away from your throat.” I demonstrated by having one of my males step forward and placing his hands on each side of a female student's throat. “Don't squeeze too hard for demo purposes, but hold on tight.

OK Jackie, and the rest of the class. Here's how you break this hold.” I demonstrated placing my hands together, like I was about to pray. "Now interlock your fingers. Now hold your hands, palms together and raise your hands up till they are in front of your face. That's it class. Now squeeze your elbows together slightly. That's it. Now you have formed a 'wedge.'

Practice holding your hands together and move both arms up, and down, that's it. Now men, pick a gal you want to choke and wrap your fingers around her neck. That's it, choose the gal you plan to marry...” (Everyone laughed).

“Now hold right there. Gals, keep your hands and arms in the wedge I showed you. Now, while the guys hold you on the throat, guys, use a little bit of strength to try to keep your hands on their throat but not too much for now...that's it, now girls, start down low and bring your hands and arms up from your pelvis and up up up between their wrists, right between where they are holding your throats.

See, most of you broke that choke hold right away. Bonnie, I see that Fred had a tighter grip and is still holding your throat. Do it again, and this time JAM your hands and arms up between his. Do it faster. That's it, see you broke his grip. Fred, hold her even a little harder. Now Bonnie, do it again, and even harder. See? It breaks his grip every time.”

For instruction purposes I needed to repeat.

“All of you, you saw how you broke their grip on your throat. Do it again. Now run your hands higher up and you will see that as your arms rise higher, the width of your arms at the elbows and then biceps make his hands and arms move even further apart. See, now you have broken their grip on your throat and spread their hands and arms out a ways.”

“Now what do I do,” one cutie asked as she was holding her arms high above her attacker's head?

“Then,” I said, joking, “YOU RUN!” And I pretended to turn and run. Again, everyone laughed.

“No.” I went on, turning back, “Here is what you do now. You have your attacker in a very vulnerable position at the moment, his arms are stretched out and apart and your arms and hands are just above his nose.

All you have to do as you continue to press your palms together is bring the bottom parts of your hands right down on his nose. Do it right, and you have broken it. In one simple movement up and then down, you have broken his grip on your neck, and then broken his nose.

If you don't manage to break it, you for sure will at least stun your attacker. He will automatically blink his eyes, maybe even turn his head away in confusion, and that is your chance, if you so choose, to get away.

I repeat, some of you ladies might not have the upper body strength to come down hard enough on your attacker's nose to break it, but you will have at least surprised and stunned him. He will probably blink or close his eyes, and he might be reaching for his nose.

At that time, you can then run if necessary, and run to anyplace where there might be people around. And remember ladies, the last thing the attacker wants is other people around. Scream, run to where there are people, and you will be alright. The best defense is to not get in that situation in the first place. Always be aware of your surroundings."

I saw some of the girls nodding as they understood.

"Now class, let's all try it. Pick a partner, someone you hate and let's do this. And no, do not break their nose. Do it once or twice and then change sides as the victim now becomes the attacker.”

Then I would have them all doing it while I went around to each 'couple' and gave corrections or encouragement. But those hour long classes that were really only 45 minutes, ended too quick.

“OK students, LINE UP! Now try to remember what you have learned today and maybe practice at home if you can get a sister or maybe little brother you hate to work with you. And remember, it takes a lot of time and practice to get it right.”

Then I told them all something that was important. “Do not go around and tell your friends and all that you are taking a course of instruction in karate. First off, this is not a karate class but a PE class. I am just giving you some fundamentals of karate courteous of your instructor Mr. Johnson.”

I checked my watch, two more minutes. I spoke faster: “The reason I say not to tell everyone you have taken some karate is one, you are not qualified to know what the heck you are doing, and two, there is always that jerk out there, someone who might know you well or maybe not, who wants to be a wise-ass and test you.

He will come up behind you and grab you while yelling in your ear, “Get out of this!”

You probably will recognize his voice, or maybe not. Then you have a choice, just stand there and let him hold you, or go ahead and get out of it. If you try getting out of it and being gentle, you'll end up with your show off friend still holding you.

Getting out of it for real usually involves hurting the guy, and like I said you have a choice, hurt your 'friend,' or not. I have that happen to me all the time, and one time the friend did not speak in advance and ended up with his body on the ground with his face scraped and bloody and a sprained wrist."

Oh, I ran some good classes readers, and I taught things that my students, especially the gals, could easily learn and use in the real world. Grab arts, just a small part of the overall teachings of karate, but an important teaching.

“So keep this to yourself until you get trained, and maybe even then keep it to yourself. Any questions?” The buzzer rang. “Remember your question and ask me this coming Tuesday.”

Though they were anxious to get going, I had the already lined up students face me, bring their hands together and bow slightly to show respect to one another at the end of the class.

That's it readers, what I was teaching, the basics of Karate, a new 'grab art' each class, and some of my PE students went on to enrolling in a real Karate school. I knew some people, you see.

I had turned my back to pick up my gym bag when I felt a hand on my shoulder. “Mr. Smith...”

I think that was the first time I heard a fellow student refer to me as 'Mister,' and it felt strange. Not my real name readers, but I had to come up with something in the way of a name since that's what she did, speak to me, and I like to write TRUE stories sometimes. 'Smith,' like how original is that?

I turned and saw her face. Damn it, it was not my redhead. This little mostly brunette was pretty darned nice, but she was in the second row normally and beyond my view up her shorts. I'm mostly kidding readers about my viewing motivation. I wasn't that bad with my gals, but it makes a story like this all that much better.

“Yes, Jill, what do you need?”

“I've been talking to my mother about you, and she is interested in learning some of these movements.”

Her mother? Her married mother? “Well, I can refer her to a couple of karate schools. I have friends that run one in N. Hollywood and the other in Van Nuys.”

“She doesn't want to do that just yet, until she knows if she would like it. I was wondering...”

“You ARE wondering,” I corrected her. “WAS wondering is in the past, ARE wondering is the present tense. Now, what ARE you wondering?

I was being silly, but after all, I was skilled in Journalism. She blushed, but knew that I was teasing because I was smiling. “I AM wondering,” she went on, sort of getting me back, “If you would come over to our house in the evening sometime and sort of show her? And maybe show me some 'secret' karate moves” she went on, “if you know any?”

I was smiling and thinking 'yes, I know some secret moves,' but my mind was doing the 90 bit again. Come over to her house, and her mother's house? This was a first, at least where the school was concerned.

I laid a possibility, a thought, right out there and my reason for asking would be obvious. “Is your mother married?”

“She was, or is. She's separated, the past two years or so.” It looked to me like she was looking into my eyes with some kind of hope in them. 'Is she trying to fix me up, or rather, fix her mother up with a man?'

“Jill, would I be coming to see her, or you?” I was ten or more years her senior, but I had already scored on a lot of the students at this school, though none in this class, so far. I looked deeply into her eyes, and she blushed. “N...no, it's not like that. I was just wondering...”

“AM wondering,” I got back at her. “What time is good for you, and I'll need an address.”

The daughter was brunette with hints of lightness in her hair, almost blonde from some angles, the mother turned out to have dark hair. Which one was natural? I'd have to get those clothes off first.

“Now you two,” I said as I continued to hold my forehead down to where it was within an inch of my knee. “Let's see you try this. Take off your jeans Jill, and you mom, take off your tight skirt so we can do these stretching exercises together.”

Both Jo Ann and her daughter giggled, and Jill said, “But we're both wearing panties.”

“My loss,” I said, raising my upper body to where I could look at them. "That puts you one up on me." I looked from one to the other, and Jo Ann looked over at her daughter. “Well?”

Jill rose from the couch and undid her jeans, then as the zipper came down I saw Jo Ann stand up and undo the zipper on the side of her skirt. This was going to be a nice start on the evening, for sure.

I had spent years in my profession as a nude photographer having my models be nude, and myself as well. I was so casual and relaxed at being naked in front of these two that I think my enthusiasm at being undressed rubbed off on them.

I was thinking that I am getting women naked with the intent of fucking them both, and unknown to me right then, this was fitting right into their plan for me.

I had talked to Jill for the first time at college a few hours earlier, and then, at her invitation, had came over to meet her mom this evening. I had only been in the house maybe 20 minutes. Now, I watched as both women partially undressed.

Both women? The daughter looked so young. I want to say girls since Jill was barely 18, but her mother, maybe 38 was no girl. No, Jo Ann was all woman.

Now I was naked and on the floor in front of them, and they were coming down to panties, white panties, the kind of panties that have a stretch band in the waist but not down below, that sort of panties that are loose on the bottom portion and might open to the sides, like those gym shorts. “Now you two, why not take your tops off too?”

Mom answered. “Those don't need to be off to do some stretching, and besides, if I remove my blouse, you'll get to see me in my brassiere.”

That's the idea,” I answered honestly. “But you still won't be as naked as me.”

“I'm not wearing a brassiere,” Jill threw in. I knew that already, as the outline of her nipples on those B cups had been showing for the past 15 minutes.

“I don't mind,” I said smiling, reminding them that they had said they did not mind to me just five minutes before. “Matter of fact,” I said, looking at Jo Ann who had came down to just panties and bra, “since you don't have a brassiere on, your mother might as well take her brassiere off too.”

Jill inquisitively looked over at her mother, and Jo Ann nodded. Off came Jill's blouse, revealing her naked breasts, and my cock went from almost five to five and one half, but still remained semi-soft and alongside my left inner thigh. Almost immediately that miraculous movement was followed by her mother, as Jo Ann removed her bra.

Nice, not bad at all. Jo Ann's nipples a little darker than her daughter's and tits just a little larger, but like her daughter, nicely formed and quite firm. Now, if I could get those panties off to enhance my viewing I had some exercises for them to do.

They were ready to sit. “This could be a lot more fun for me if you two would take off those undies,” I casually said with a smile. “And besides, this shag tickles so nice under my goodies!” I grinned and sort of wriggled my ass on the carpet. They laughed.

Then Jill looked at me and asked, "Will we be doing the same stretching exercises we did in class?"

I knew what she was thinking of, the one where we sat on the floor and stretched our legs all the way out to each side. That exercise, Jill knew, would be opening up everything for my viewing pleasure, both on her and her mother. Jo Ann of course, did not know what was coming.

Jill gave me the briefest of little smiles, then winked at me.

"Mom, I'm going to do it.” Jill reached down and removed her panties, and I watched casually as her sparse pubic hair, and then the thin looking little crack came into view as she raised a leg a little to get them under one foot. They were off, and both I and her mother were now seeing Jill fully naked, naked and looking so lovely with her bathing suit lines showing.

The whiteness of the skin on her breasts and pubic area added emphasis as to how naked Jill now was. Those white areas were sort of saying, “Here they are, and down here is the rest of it.”

I know I used that line in another one of my stories readers if it sounds familiar, but it had always been that way. Have a women get totally naked in public for the first time, and there those white areas would be.

“Mom?”

A sigh. “OK, I'll do it. Now our Mr. Smith will get to see it all.”

Little does she know. Oh yes, I will be seeing it all, and then some. If these women got onto the carpet and spread their legs way out to both sides as I would soon be doing, they would be allowing me to see internals big time. Both women first squatted and then plopped their beautiful butts onto that shag.

“That's great gals. Now we are all equal.”

“Not quite equal,” mom said smiling, her face a little red. “You get to see naked parts top and bottom on us. We only get to see naked parts, a small part, on the bottom with you.” Then she stuttered and glanced at my cock. "I...I didn't mean that, a 'small' part, I just meant...in proportion, you know, a smaller portion of your body compared to us."

I smiled. "You had me worried for a minute there, especially in front of your daughter."

"But still," she went on; her face reddened a bit. "You're seeing more of us, being revealed."

“Yes,” I replied smiling. I looked down, and my cock, though still not pointing up, was now pointing out and forward, and pointing right at her. “But if you're lucky, you'll have the fun of watching me change in appearance.”

Jo Ann blushed, while Jill remained silent and stared. “You already have changed,” Jo Ann said as she stared at my semi-erection which for the most part, might have looked like a full hard on to the average viewer. The foreskin, though still covering the head of my cock, had pulled back some, ******** about one-third of head.

“Yes, but there's still more change to come. Show me yours and I'll show you more of mine.”

I think they understood, my cock still had room to grow. Both women, as they sat on the carpet, followed my lead and slowly stretched a leg out to each side, and they opened up for me, very open.

I know readers, you don't believe this. If you have read my story called Two Women Came To My Door And It Changed Their Lives, you might also have found that story hard to believe, but except for the stated fantasy part of sex near the very end, Two Women is all true. This story is true also, and it was happening about six years after the Two Women event.

This is southern California, in the early 1970s, and things in southern California tend to be further advanced over most parts of the country, or some might say more degenerate. I had learned that when I first moved to California from my home state back east many years before.

Back east, you had to practically promise a gal to marry in order to get into her pants, and that might not even succeed. Here in California, all it took was ten minutes and some words.

I was blunt, blunt and honest. I had found that 'putting it right out there' worked well in most cases, and in the case of today, we all were putting it right out there. “In case you are wondering girls,” I said with a smile as I visibly looked back and forth and between their legs, “I can see more than a little bit of each of you, and I like what I see.”

Mom seemed to want to do all the talking, and as I motioned with my hands for each of them to spread a little more, she did the talking.

“I want you to know, Mr. Smith, that I have never done anything like this, I mean, opened myself to a man, not even when I was living with my husband, never like this.”

She looked over at her daughter, “And Jill, far as I know, has never been naked in front of any man, or boy.” She looked over at Jill, and Jill confirmed it. “Never.”

“So you're a virgin,” I said with a smile to Jill. “Nothing to be ashamed of, but unusual in this day and age, and in this part of the country.”

Jill brightened. “But I'm learning, right?”

“Honey,” I said, using a term of familiarity with her, “You are learning yes, but this is one strange way to go about it.”

She looked down at my now fully erect and pointing more toward my belly button cock and back to my face. “Well, I learned what a man looks like naked, when he's soft, and,” she lowered her eyes to my proud cock. The foreskin had came all the way back, fully ******** my head, which now had a shiny drop on the tip and added, “and when he's hard.”

Jill looked at her mother and back to my cock. "Look mommy how it changed, just like he said it would."

"I see that," said Jo Ann, and I think she wanted to increase the level of excitement for her daughter when she added: "He got bigger and that skin peeled back. I've never seen that before, when there's skin and it pulls back."

Then something even stranger happened when Jill turned to her mother, with those lips below showing so nice to me, and asked, “Does he look OK, or is it too big?”

Instantly it came to me, though I could have been wrong. 'Jill's asking if I qualify to fuck her it sounds like, and she is supposed to be a virgin.'

I was right, because Jo Ann answered. “Not too large. I'd say about perfect."

Here is where it got really strange, because you simply never hear something like this between mother and daughter, or I don't think it happens since of course I have not been privy to many private conversations between mother and daughter.

“Mom, is he bigger than daddy?”

That is a question probably never asked by a daughter to her mother, and one never answered between a mother and daughter. But I think, and this comes after getting a chance to talk to Jo Ann at later times and in private, that Jo Ann was mad at the man she was separated from, and not sending her regular money to help support Jill these past two years might have been part of it.

Now, if Jo Ann went ahead and followed through with the divorce, there would probably be no child-support for a daughter now 18. So she gave the answer to the question the daughter probably should not have been asking, and the answer she probably should not be hearing.

“Mr Smith is larger than your daddy, not a lot, but in both length and width he looks bigger.”

She took another long study of my cock, and I think Jo Ann was doing it deliberately in order to have her daughter spend more time looking where she was looking, or maybe to add to the excitement and suspense.

"And he has that foreskin too. I think seeing this, his cock, is just as exciting for me as it is for you."

Well, with that out of the way, I ignored my temptation to grab my cock and by giving it just one stroke, have a bunch of pre-fluid pour out and drip on the shag. No, instead I just had to say something. “Jo Ann, my first name is Bill.”

“Hi Bill,” and reaching across three feet of carpet as she leaned forward, which opened her inner lips a bit, Jo Ann held out her hand. I'm glad to meet you.”

“And I you,” I answered as I not only took her hand but held onto it. “And here is how we make these stretching exercises even better.”

I slid on my butt over closer to her until, as I leaned forward, I was within reach of kissing her. “We usually, in karate class, use each other to get a better spread.”

Her face was red with me now so close to her, my upper body less than two feet away, and my lower body about seven inches closer. It occurred to me how nice it could be to reach out and fondle her breasts while she stroked my cock, but after all, I was supposed to be giving instruction in stretching.

“I'll put my feet against your ankles and push out thus.” As I sat with spread legs and used my feet to shove her legs wider apart, I was also having to move my lower body closer to her. That opened her real nice, her lips, but from my angle above, I could not really be seeing deep inside at the moment.

But my fantasy of coming forward with my cock and touching or entering her with it did not come true, because she said, “That's far enough. My legs won't stretch any more until I get used to this. I need to do more exercises first.”

I could see that she was hurting a little, it showed in her face, and I backed off with my lower half and allowed her to bring her legs a little less apart.

“Yes, we need to work on this. In the future you and Jill can practice together until you can almost get your bodies to touch you'll be open so far. Now lets's have Jill do it with me.” I slid back a ways and turned my body so that it was now facing Jill.

“Jill?”

'Oh boy is this ever going to be wild,' I was thinking. "This barely legal cutie allowing me to get up next to her where my hard cock can almost be touching, and her mother right here.'

Jill wasted no time as she moved towards me, much closer to me, and as she sat with legs opened and spread way out, I placed my feet on the inside of her ankles, and as I slid in closer to her, I was spreading her legs. “I think, you being younger, can take your legs being spread way out.”

As I kept moving my lower half closer, the spread of her legs grew wider. My legs were a little longer than hers and by rights she should have been keeping her feet inside my legs, but I was demonstrating this exercise.

As we both spread further, my cock grew closer, and closer still. I stopped when I was within half a foot of her vagina with my erect cock. Had I been pointing down instead of up, I would have been touching her with it.

Not only touching, but started inside.

We were close enough to kiss, and on impulse it seemed, Jill suddenly rushed her head forward and before I could react, kissed me on the lips. It happened so fast that I didn't even have time to open and tongue her before she had pulled away.

Her face had suddenly turned red, maybe from excitement, I wasn't sure. “Oh mommy, I want to.”

I was not believing my ears, or my eyes, but I was beginning to realize what was happening. After all, I had my erect prick within a few inches of an opened pussy, and that pussy was virgin they claimed.

“Are you sure," Jo Ann asked? "It's a big decision.”

“Yes, I want to.”

Jo Ann looked down at my cock and how close it was to a virginal opened vagina, a vagina that belonged to her daughter and said to me, “Do you know what she is saying?”

I nodded, and I think my cock wriggled up and down as I did so. “She wants to use me to lose her virginity?”

Jo Ann nodded. “It was mostly my idea. We talked about it, the past few weeks since she has entered college, and I decided that I wanted it to be better for her than it was for me, her first time.”

Before answering Jo Ann, I reached out and took Jill's right hand in mine and placed it on my cock. Her eyes got wide. “While I talk to your mother just hold it for a while and feel how hard you have made me.”

I turned back to Jo Ann. “What was bad about your first time?”

Jo Ann was smiling as she eyeballed her daughter's hand wrapped around my hard cock. “Oh, the usual, you know. He was too rough, too quick, he came, and I didn't, and then he got up and off.”

“Sounds like a story I have heard before,” I said and confirming her 'the usual' description.

“Was it your husband?”

“It was, but before we were married. It was two or three weeks before I reached my first orgasm with him, and they never were very good.”

“How long were you, no, you're still married. How long did you live together?

“Until Jill had almost turned 16, but I get very little support from him. Just a check a few times a year.”

“Why didn't you go to court?”

“I don't know. Hope I guess, hope that something might work out. He kept me on the string for a long time. I even allowed him to come back and make...to fuck me for a while, but that ended long ago, two years about."

She had used the 'F' word in front of her daughter, so I felt free. Though her lovely daughter was still holding my cock, my main desire now was to fuck this woman.

“Ever fucked anyone else?”

She looked long at me, and I think she knew what I was thinking. “Never.”

“Then, like your daughter,” I replied smiling, “you're a virgin.”

I think Jo Ann knew what I meant. But she avoided the obvious, that I wanted to fuck her, and said, “You're here for Jill. That was the purpose of me having her bring you here.”

I went back to Jill in my thinking. Jill was very nice, and a virgin, but I wanted to fuck this woman real bad, maybe more than the daughter.

Why? Because she had only known one man, if she was being truthful, and I knew now that I was bigger, and undoubtedly, more skilled in bed. But I had to play the game first.

“You told your daughter to get me here?” I turned my head to look at Jill, who was stroking my cock slowly and seeing some of the pre-cum dripping down onto her mother's shag rug. She seemed more fascinated at seeing this then concerned about staining the rug.

Jo Ann was talking while also seeing her daughter stroking my cock so nice. From her angle off to one side, I wasn't sure if she could see my fluid soaking her rug.

“I told Jill to find someone she might like and bring him home for a visit, and the only thing I specified was don't make it some hippy freak, but I had no idea she would pick a much older man.”

She studied my face, and smiled. “I thought that I would probably be giving some young man some instruction, and instead, it looks like she chose a man that might be able to give instruction."

She looked harder at me for a moment,, then smiled. "I can understand why she did though, you're nice looking.”

“Thank you. You're right about me having experience, and besides that, picking someone my age, your daughter doesn't have to worry about some young guy hanging around and bugging her later. Plus, young guys tend to tell stories, and with me, no one will know.”

I led her eyes down to where her daughter was still stroking my uncut cock. “And you have already given your approval of my cock, I presume?”

“Yes. It's perfect for her first time. Big enough to maybe feel good, and not so big that it will hurt all that bad. At least, I hope not.”

She reached out to touch it, and Jill took her hand away. “Don't take your hand away Jill, just move it down. See? With your little hands, there's room for two...”

They both have their hand on my cock. Is this a fantasy come true, or what?

I looked back at Jo Ann, and again, I was being openly honest and I know she enjoyed what she was hearing. “You know that it really makes me feel proud and hopeful that you said my cock is larger than your husband's. Men like hearing that.”

“I understand the proud bit, but the hopeful?”

“I want to make love to you, or maybe both of you.” I had said 'make love' and not 'fuck you' so as to avoid having it sound cold and crude in front of Jill and her mother.

“Oh, I can't do it with you, make love with you.”

“Why is that?”

Hesitation. “I...you are here for Jill, and I don't want to come between you two, and besides, I might become attached.”

“Attached? You mean to me?”

“Yes. I like you, I've seen you, touched you naked, and you're seeing me,” she looked down at her still spread pussy, “You're seeing all of me, and I don't want to get involved.”

“You mean emotionally you don't want to get involved.”

“Yes, that's it. Emotionally.”

I nodded my head up and down. I wanted to fuck her, and I might lose out this way, but I went for it.

“So just fuck me then instead of making love, and with your daughter being here it will help you to keep things in perspective.”

"I've never just fucked..." She was holding my cock, and so was Jill. She looked at Jill and got an instant response. “That sounds like good advice Mommy.”

“Hmmmph. My daughter giving me advice about sex? Who would have thought? Let's take care of you Jill, and then we'll see about me.”

Readers, when I originally posted this story, I forgot to include the discussion I had with them about birth control. So I have gone back in and added it here.

I knew that they had to have thought of it, or at least Jo Ann had thought about it. "What about birth control? Do I need to wear a rubber? I have one on me..."

"We put Jill on the pill last week, after we decided that she should do it this way."

"And what about you mom? Are you on the pill?"

"I wasn't, but when we decided to try and find Jill someone to...you know, I went back on the pill too. I still had two month's of pills left from before, so I just started taking them again."

I was laughing inside. "Were you planning on having sex with some 20 year old guy your daughter might bring home for your approval?"

She blushed. "No, not quite. But after Jill, after we took care of her, I thought I might start keeping an eye out for someone, someone older." Again our eyes met in understanding.

I laughed. "And lo and behold, Jill brought home a surprise, someone for both of you."

"Well, that wasn't the original plan..."

"Any complaints?"

Sighing visibly, Jo Ann glanced at my rigid cock and back to my face. "This is happening so fast, and so unexpected, but no, no complaints."

“Can we go onto a bed now?” Jill.

“Sure, follow me.” Mother.

With Jo Ann leading the way, my cock in the middle and Jill behind, we went, the three naked explorers, into a bedroom. I was pretty sure, based on appearance, that it was mommy's room, but I asked anyhow. “Is this the bed you last fucked your husband in?”

“Yes, where we made love, or tried to, yes it is. Why?”

“So you can compare in your mind as you take me. Take me and wash away the memories of a man you never really enjoyed as I make you cum again and again.”

She giggled. “Oh do you ever sound cocky.” She glanced down at my cock, that for the moment was going without being held. “And I guess you are. That thing stays hard easy, doesn't it?”

“Yes. I've never had a problem in that department, especially with two little lovelies like yourself.”

Before she could reply, Jill interrupted. ”Mommy? Can we talk about my problem now?”

“Oh yes. Bill, we need to get Jill's problem out of the way.”

“I'd like to get her really warmed up first, but I don't want you to think, well, I'm equally interested in both of you, and since I am older, technically you are the one I should be going after.”

“We brought you over for Jill, remember?”

Readers, there was a lot more to this getting ready part, but to save time I'll get down to it. Things in a way went like they had when I had broken in the virgin from Utah in my story Two Women Came to My Door, except that I didn't have another woman there to keep the other woman busy.

With mom watching, I was unable, truthfully, to give 100 percent of my attention to Jill as I began, but Jill was getting a good 90 percent.

Lying beside her, I spent a good while on preparing Jill, including kissing, and after I had moved between her legs and given Jill her first orgasm by eating while Jo Ann held her hand, I mounted to take her virginity. My cock was dripping, big time, and using the head of my cock, I dabbed probably what amounted to a full teaspoonful of pre-cum over her lips. Then I raised my hips.

I thought for a moment of asking Jo Ann to aim it for me, and maybe even using her other fingers to open her daughter's inner lips for me, but wasn't sure how that might go over. With the two women from Utah, the older woman had not been her mother. I was just about to ask Jo Ann to help and Jill said, "I've been waiting so long. Put it in!"

Well, when a woman makes a demand....who am I to make her wait?

"Bill," JoAnn asked softly, 'Be gentle with my daughter."

See what I mean? No way could I be giving Jill 100 percent of my attention.

Nodding, I pushed, slow and steady, and her tightness brought me to a halt.

"I'm going to have to push hard, just for a moment." Maybe I should have been saying this to Jill, but Jo Ann was the recipient. Besides, Jill could feel and tell what is going on.

JoAnn, her eyes wide, stared at my cock and at where it was spreading her daughter's lips. "Yes I can see that, your penis is bending some."

Thinking, 'that's the first time the word 'penis' was used, I gave a little shove, and felt her hymen resist.

"Nnnnnnh! Mommy, it hurts a little."

Let me think on that. Did she say 'Nnnnnnh,' or was it Mmmmmmh? One of those.

"Be brave Jill. He's being gentle."

This time it went a little harder for Jill than it had gone with the girl from Utah as I felt my cock bend a little more when I tried to push through her virginal tightness and past her strong maidenhead.

Then with a little cry from Jill, I broke through and went deep, almost all the way on the first stroke.

Blood? Like the girl from Utah, not that much. But as before, we had placed a towel under a young girl's ass. I proceeded to fuck her. Gentle I was. Not using my advanced techniques on her, not at this early stage. Just a good, long, hints of being romantic fucking.

All the while, I was very aware of Jo Ann watching and I was trying to please not one, but two women at the same time.

I didn't give her all of it, that first time. By that I mean I gave her the full cock treatment, but not the techniques I knew. I went easy, just pulling her legs up around my butt and not higher, things like that. No hard fucking. No banging. Just nice steady stroking. She ate it up.

Even though I gave Jill lots of time accompanied by lots of kissing, there was to be no orgasm by fucking for Jill, not that first time. But she understood more than me I think, and as Jill laid there after I had allowed myself to cum quicker than I normally would have with a woman who was getting her first time, she said, 'That was nice. Better than I expected.”

“But you didn't cum, and you get another chance soon as you're ready.”

“Oh Bill. You gave me one already, before. It was nice.”

Now my mind was on Jo Ann again. I had a feeling time was slipping away even though it was just nine. Jo Ann might be having second thoughts if I waited too long. I slowly slid off of and out of Jill and with a cock slightly tinted with red I reached out for her.

“Jo Ann, I want you, and I want you now.” Our eyes met and she knew who it was I really wanted to fuck.

“You can do it already? You just came...” She glanced down at my stained cock, which at the moment was lying across my inner left thigh.

"You stayed hard?"

“Honey. This is me and not your husband. I can keep going.”

“How'd you know? Oh, I guess it was obvious by the way I talked about him. We never had it good, in bed.”

“You want good, or better?”

“Yes. Please.”

Jo Ann didn't ask me to wash it first, and I noticed that she did not reach out to feel it with her hand as I kissed her long and passionately. Since I was fully up and ready, I prepared to perform a blood transfusion as I crawled between Jo Ann's thighs while she opened wide.

“Jo Ann, your daughter is right over there watching and she's still learning. Talk to her.”

“Mmmmphh! You do feel big.” She looked at Jill and changed it. “He does feel big and Jill, it might not seem important to you now, but I like this, Bill's being larger than your daddy. It feels....Ooooooh, it feels like I'm being made love to for the first time.”

I might have preferred that Jo Ann said 'being fucked for the first time,' but I'll settle for 'made love to.'

I smiled confidently down into Jo Ann's face. "And if helps that you have not been laid for a long time and you are more than ready."

"Ohh, was I ever!" With that, Jo Ann grabbed at my ass, and raising her legs higher around me, started humping back at me. She began using all the techniques, though limited, that her years and marriage had taught her. I determined, over time, to teach her more.

Having cum once, I was ready now for all night, all night with steady fucking.

I was pumping into her steadily now, and moving my ass side-to-side. Jo Ann was holding on to me tightly and I had to actually pull hard to get my mouth away for a second to talk. I wanted to hear her use the F word again in front of her daughter.

“Hold her hand and tell your daughter that you're being fucked really good. We need to keep this in perspective given the circumstances,”

I had whispered into her ear, though I know Jill could hear since she was lying right beside her mother.

“Oh Jill, it feels like I'm being fucked, yes fucked for the first time. I'm so glad you brought this man home to me, I mean, for you and then me.”

"Yes. For you mainly Mommy."

'I laughed. “Jill, you're saying that because I haven't made you cum yet while fucking. Just wait until I do, and then you'll be saying..'Mommy, this is for me...for me...!” Being funny, I raised my voice way up.

Jo Ann was cumming now, and I was, as yet, barely starting to fuck. I am not sure who Jo Ann was gripping tighter. Her left hand on my ass, or her right hand holding onto her daughter.

We spent perhaps another hour fucking around. I even at one point tried to get mother and daughter to kiss, to see if they would do it. I had them taking turns sucking my cock and after they had passed it back and forth for five minutes, I got both women on it at the same time.

"That's it Jo Ann. Run your tongue all around the head. Jill? There's room on there for you."

"For two?"

Right about then I wished that I had one of those big cocks with a really fat head, but I made do.

"Room for both of you on the head at the same time. Yes, on each side. Now Jill, since your mother is busy on the head for a minute, you go up and down the side of my shaft and nibble on it like a corn cob."

"With my teeth?"

"Yes, do it lightly, so it won't hurt. Some men might not like that, but I do. Aaaaa shit that feels good.

Now, both of you run your tongues around the head. Aaaaah does that ever feel good." I let them both work on my head at the same time while their tongues invariably came into contact with one another.

Rather quickly, I pulled my cock down and out of both their mouths, and in an instant, they found that they were now engaged in a kiss, with their tongue wrapped around one another's. Their face red, mostly Jo Ann's, they broke the kiss, and Jill giggled. "You tricked us. Very funny."

Jo Ann looked kind of disgusted. "You want me to make it with my own daughter?"

"No, not make it. Just be closer to her as you share your man."

"Give us your cock again."

"OK, but don't make me cum. I'm saving it for round two," I laughed, "or three, or four."

They went back to sucking, and though they did a lot more tongue touching I'm sure, they never on their own pulled off and kissed one another. That taboo idea remained just that, taboo.

Then I went back to fucking. Jill's turn. Now that I had given Jo Ann some of my time and effort and satisfied her immediate need, I was able to give her daughter more of my undivided attention, maybe 95 percent.

Jo Ann at one point got up and went into the bathroom. She might have been doing something in there, but I looked over at one point and saw that she was in the doorway and her hand was...there. Maybe she wanted to see her daughter getting my full concentration and perhaps, it might more fulfill her fantasies about her daughter's first time, if any.

I think Jill could tell the difference, and she responded. We kissed, we humped, we ground our bodies together. Pretty advanced on her part considering that Jill was still a recently broke virgin.

After about ten minutes Jo Ann rejoined us on the bed.

I heard her mother say it, almost a whisper, and I don't know if what she said was intended for herself, her daughter, or all three. "How does he manage to stay hard and last so long?"

After I had given Jill her much anticipated first orgasm while being fucked and rolled off and over, a grey furry cat I had not seen before suddenly jumped up onto the bed and walking between both Jill and her mother, curled up on my chest and began purring while the gals were down there and starting on my cock.

"She likes you," giggled Jo Ann.

All I could see was pussy as I looked down in their direction.

"Yes, pussies were always attracted to me."

A little later we had to make another decision. If I stay over, which was being discussed, do I sleep in Mommy's bed, or Jill's, or do we all keep sharing Jo Ann's big bed? I didn't mind staying over because I had no early Friday morning class, not till ten. They were sucking, and the cat had fallen asleep.

The cat was still in the way and I couldn't see my cock and their heads without raising my head way off the pillow. Still, this was nice. "I think we should all just stay here," I said.

Sometimes you have to make the hard decisions in life.

Here's another copy of that mother and daughter. The daughter is slimmer than the 'Jill' from real life, but her pussy with the tight looking little slit looks just like the real gal. I wonder if this girl was still a virgin when this photo was taken. Who knows, maybe they had their own instructor in, and he had a camera.

What they really needed, was me.

Mother and Daughter Stripping.jpg
Just for fun, here's a shot of a different mom and daughter
combo, hopefully true since the caption that came with the
photo said Mom and Daughter.

Regardless, they both look good. the mother looks
fantastic in my opinion. I am assuming the blonde
daughter is at least 18, she looks to be.

Check online, there are perhaps hundreds of photos of
mothers and daughters to see.

Do you suppose they fully realize what they are doing, those
mothers, allowing their daughters to be photographed
naked? It's possible they did not plan to have the shots
end up online, but they do, oh yes, they do.
mom and daughter spread 2.jpg mother-and-daughter-stripping-jpg.jpg 889361-a8bbe519a07d89a1aa9bafa349f7a8a4.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: chelseacd, rowiba and goodwood2506