• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mother Daughter BBC orgy!

• Thread starterUncle Sickey
  • Start date

Uncle Sickey

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 15, 2006
www.unclesickey.com
Hey all,

This is a pic I made for a special person. Hope you enjoy it as I'm slowly pushing my new machine further with each new picture. Got 8 people in one pic; time to go for 10!

Also, this one particularly goes out for my special ladies in the chatroom!

Enjoy,
Uncle Sickey

MMMMMMMMM now that idea is great and the pic looks very good also

Please make more mother daughter pics like that , its so bloody horny.

Perfect.....just......perfect!

Great pic. Please make/add more! Maybe a`mother and daughter in bondage while being brutally fucked by blacks?

And here's a more intimate setting as hot slut Marylin watches her daughter's hymen get obliterated as a present for her 18th birthday! And what could be more precious that her baby getting bred up with a black baby?

Nothing!

Enjoy,
Uncle Sickey

Slavetoebony said:
Great pic. Please make/add more! Maybe a`mother and daughter in bondage while being brutally fucked by blacks?

Nice image; but c'mon, after they get stretched and bred up by a BBC...do you think they'd let him go? Hell no! They'd keep him trapped in the house and bring over all thier ladyfriends and sisters to mount that monster!

BBC, gift or curse...you decide! :D
Uncle Sickey

Very nice Uncle Sickey...I've always enjoyed your stuff and sorry for not telling you this before...Looking forward to seeing more.

QUOTE=Uncle Sickey;170936]Nice image; but c'mon, after they get stretched and bred up by a BBC...do you think they'd let him go? Hell no! They'd keep him trapped in the house and bring over all thier ladyfriends and sisters to mount that monster!

BBC, gift or curse...you decide! :D
Uncle Sickey[/QUOTE]

good one dude.

Fantastic, simply amazing. Your work is always top notch! Judging from those proportions though, his cock must be halfway up her insides. I'm surprised she's not screaming more :) Awesome work!!

Here's another quickie; just a nice asian lady; who was taken while sunbathing and is being used for some nice BBC action in a secluded woods!

From the look on her face, seems the thick black cock stuffing her ass is quite agreeable!

Uncle Sickey

awesome theme do share more with us!

Very nice Uncle Sickey especially the one in the woods I like being taken out doors with chance to be seen as I take black cocks

Always Great Stuff!!!!!

Great work Uncle Sickey, as always!

Thanks for such nice replies; I'm just trying to balance everything out now; so once I get 'comfortable' with the new stuff, I can just crank out pictures like the old days, just alot better!

Uncle Sickey

Well, I for one can't wait. Your work is amazing, the stories behind the pictures are hot, and I really appreciate your work and effort. I'm curious how long it does take you to make those pics. As a person with no real artistic talent, those pics seem impossible to me.

CWB,

It took me 2 1/2 years to self teach myself how to use the 3d software; and then over the past 7 years accumulating all of my figures, clothing, hair and sets/environments. Also, spent a shitload of cash on a new PC and new versions of the software I'm using.

But as for a particular picture; if the gods are with me, maybe 30 minutes; otherwise it could be almost 4-5 hours for a particularly complex or wierd picture with lighting and camera b.s. thrown in.

But you gotta love it; a computer 100,000 times more powerful than the old computer on the moon missions....all to make sick and perverted sex pictures so nice people can mastrubate all over the world!

Uncle Sickey

Just something I was working on after coming back from busting a horny MILF anally yesterday.

A place where you can take your wife and/or daughter's for sexual training to become big titted cum-craving whores you can share with friends and any BBC you come across!

Uncle Sickey

juggs too big

your work is always great Sickey, but I don't like when the tits are unrealistically big

Users who are viewing this thread