Mothers & Daughters

• Thread starterDebbie E
  • Start date

Debbie E

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2007
UK
I don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but on the I/R chatroom scene of late it seems that every other Black man is obsessed with the fantasy of having sex with a white mother and daughter.

Some men are quite (worryingly, actually) persistent in trying to get details of a woman's daughter and then trying to "convince" her to try a mother/daughter threesome.

I have even met men who claim to have pursued this fantasy in real life, having moved in on a white woman then over time convinced her to allow her (legal age) daughter to join them in the bedroom.

I know 10% of chatroom talk is exaggerated and the other 90% is bullshit, but this fantasy seems to be more and more common amongst black men.

I am therefore seeking considered responses to the following questions:

1. From an intellectual perspective, what is the attraction for black men of the white mother / daughter fantasy? Is it about moving in on someone else's household and acting the big man? Best of both Worlds in terms of a younger woman and a more mature one? Or something deeper than that?

2. From a female perspective, what is the attraction? I just can't imagine ever going through with something like that.

3. Is this fantasy just more bullshit internet fantasy talk or does it happen as often as the online I/R fraternity are making out?

Considered responses only please.

1. I am not Black, but I think there is almost no mental work involved. It's the gonads and hormones at work. Something like, the more pussy the better. 2. I am not a woman so I don't know about this. 3. Yeah, this is mostly bullshit. It probably almost never happens. It would be hot to see though.

It's just mens daydreams.

does it happen...yes it does, but as you suspected, most of the chat is just bs and fantasy, which is ok.

why it happens or why some people like to think about it is probably different reasons for everyone.

some bulls feel more empowered

some cucks feel more humiliated

some white chicks feel more dominated.

don't really know. I gave up trying to analyze people's fantasies and desires. As long as they aint hurtin nobody, keepin it legal and they having fun...i'm all for it.

from my standpoint, 2 white chicks in a bed is always better than one

Somewhere, sometime this has probably happened but like Powerball, it's a 1 in 55,000,000 occurrance. There are some wild fantasies out there and this is just one of them.

This fantasy does nothing for me at all and if ever given a choice I would most definately choose a Mom over a Daughter because of the experience factor as well as my personal preference for older more mature lovers. Daughter can go tell mother I want to talk to her on the phone but that's about the extent of what daughtr can do for me. My age is 55 btw.

Are there even black men in the chatroom?:p

Seriously, I'm sided with blktallone and I'm only 18! It's not a fantasy that I would want or live. Talk about Family drama. There is this one family, mother and daughter that were amatuers and go out and fucked men. I forgot their names, but they looked a generation identical.

I prefer not go the family route.

Debbie E said:
2. From a female perspective, what is the attraction? I just can't imagine ever going through with something like that.

I understand that all mom's have different types of relationships with their daughters, but this is something I would never even think of... It's flat out immoral in my eyes. But, just like in here, everyone's fantasies and tolerances are different. I'm sure it happens, but I doubt real often. At least, I hope it doesn't happen real often.

I've been in the chat and have had white man ask me to have sex with their daughters...you have to treat the internet as a masquerade. People can pretend to be whatever they want to be.

Debbie E said:
I don't know if anyone else has encountered this, but on the I/R chatroom scene of late it seems that every other Black man is obsessed with the fantasy of having sex with a white mother and daughter.

I know 10% of chatroom talk is exaggerated and the other 90% is bullshit, but this fantasy seems to be more and more common amongst black men.

It's not even likely that you can say definitively that the persons pursuing the 'white mother and daughter...' scenario is actually Black. It's well known that in the Dark Cavern chat room, there are MANY, MANY white males who pose as Blacks (and women, and cucks, and...) If you've been in there for any length of time, you'd know that to be true.

My experiences with the chat room is that it's over 90 percent BS... As UK Black Dong says, '... you have to treat the chat room like a masquerade. People can pretend to be whatever they want to be.'

I agree with most here...90 percent of the chat is BS....and tru dat on those white males who are fake posers...anyone who is a semi regular on this site knows this.

have to admit it is a fantasy of mine...but i have never acted it out as of yet...and its not as if I am pursuing a mother/duaghter...but if they are of age and consenting..well..count me in. trying to analyze my reasons for this fantasy..I have no idea...i just think it is exciting and kinky, and what better way to have a 3-some. for other black males, I would assume there is the Power/dominance attraction there...I have chatted/roleplayed with some woman before who were excited by the thought of invovling there duaghters...fantasy only...but they def got excited on the dirty/taboo idea of it all. one slut really got off on the idea of "turning her duaghter black"

I've never done a mother & daughter at the same time but.
I used to mess with this white chick about 3 or 4 yrs ago
and when she went to sleep I'd go into her mothers room
and fuck her mom

Sick !!

please don't think that we are all like that !! sex is sex but some people take it a bit to far "white peeople as well" yes you will get sick shit like that if idiots post it.

Debbie E said:
1. From an intellectual perspective, what is the attraction for black men of the white mother / daughter fantasy? Is it about moving in on someone else's household and acting the big man? Best of both Worlds in terms of a younger woman and a more mature one? Or something deeper than that?

3. Is this fantasy just more bullshit internet fantasy talk or does it happen as often as the online I/R fraternity are making out?

QUOTE]

From an intellectual perspective... Seriously, intellectual here in the cavern? This is a place of fantasy not academia. There could be 200 people in the chat room and I'd bet that at least 150 of them are white men. As a black man I realize that any connection I make in the chat room is based on someone elses fantasy and probably a white man posing as his wife.

I only go in the chatroom every few months, purely to remind myself of why I don't go into chatrooms!!

Dark_Destroyer_UK said:
I only go in the chatroom every few months, purely to remind myself of why I don't go into chatrooms!!
I agree with you I was in there a couple of weeks ago and someone wanted to know if anyone was having sex with a dog or could hook this guy up. If I could of mod the chat I would of banned his ass. There are some sick ones out there but there are also some real good people in the chat. It just needs to be closely moderated to get the trash out not that Ro is doing a bad job.

the chatroom is a freakshow...just in real time...the forums are just the same, just not live. i dont come to either looking for reality..just fun. in fact i come here to get away from some of lifes realities.

again the fantasy mother daughter is a fantasy for most (including me), real for some i'm sure...its not "sick" as some think (unless you are talking underage daughter), its just another kink, its different...maybe whoever thinks this is sick, well whatever youre fantasy is someone else thinks is 'sick.'

Last edited by a moderator:
If you watch the Jerry Springer Show, you will find out nothing in this world is a fantasy.

not just springer..how bout most every reality (non reality)show out there, soap operas, etc etc. much of that stuff is set up in advance and not fully true.