Movies about cheating with black men?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
Just saw a movie yesterday, where a beautiful white wife, married happily with White Husband with kids , casually cheats with a Black African Immigrant she is helping. The sex scenes were not steamy or clearly shown, but the concept of the movie was really hot, how a happily married white wife can so easily cheat with a black man, when alone. In the movie the husband never gets to find out, and the African immigrant at the end leaves and the wife goes back to her normal life

Any other movies like this that some one can recommend? My wife loves wife cheating movies, specially if it involves a black man.

Reactions: sswanabe
There are many movies like that, but the senario you describe is one that happens most weekends all around you.
May I suggest you allow your wife to flirt with a stranger in a real situation & see where that leads?
Every time she does she will feel alive, appreciated and more sexually attractive.
Trust me, you will benefit in the end if you let her spread her wings.

Reactions: sswanabe and Thomasaustria
tonyafox said:
There are many movies like that, but the senario you describe is one that happens most weekends all around you.
May I suggest you allow your wife to flirt with a stranger in a real situation & see where that leads?
Every time she does she will feel alive, appreciated and more sexually attractive.

Yes I saw this at my work place. Where white happily married wives easily flirted and cheated with black men
tonyafox said:

Nice, looks like Europe must be heaven for black men. No wonder black men never want to leave Europe once they are there

Reactions: sswanabe
tonyafox said:

I just saw another move called (pleasure). Its Swedish movie directed by a Swedish female. It was so hot! Specially the Interracial scene where the blonde swedish actress is being banged by two black cocks

redheads said:
Just saw a movie yesterday, where a beautiful white wife, married happily with White Husband with kids , casually cheats with a Black African Immigrant she is helping. The sex scenes were not steamy or clearly shown, but the concept of the movie was really hot, how a happily married white wife can so easily cheat with a black man, when alone. In the movie the husband never gets to find out, and the African immigrant at the end leaves and the wife goes back to her normal life

Any other movies like this that some one can recommend? My wife loves wife cheating movies, specially if it involves a black man.
Do you have a link?