• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving closer, I think

• Thread startermisterstache
  • Start date

misterstache

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2012
I've been working on getting my girlfriend into this fantasy more and more over the last year or so.

Over the last month I've been warming her up to the idea of trying an MFM threesome with a stranger on my birthday (which is about a month away). I'd guess that I've at least mentioned it, or referenced my birthday 80% of the time things are getting hot and heavy.

And she responds really well to it, in the sense that she gets way wetter than normal, squirms as I touch her, and when she orgasms she demands that I "fuck" her.

The other night I told her that if she wanted me to fuck her, she had to text me something dirty and birthday related, for me to read when I woke up the next day. This is what I got, copied direct from her text:

"At this point I would do almost anything you want for your birthday.. I love you so much.. And I love when you fuck me.. I wish we could spend all day everyday fucking.. I just can't imagine that anything else could feel this good.. "

I think I'm on track for this, gentlemen (and ladies), and would appreciate any feedback anyone may have to offer.

We've already planned to book a hotel room in advance, and I imagine that can be the topic of our conversation the next time foreplay starts.

Aside from that, I'd love to hear people's thoughts.

You need to get her on here, or at least get her on the internet chatting to guys, she'll love that and it'll make it more 'real' in her mind. She sounds awesome by the way. :D

She'd had several times as many sexual partners as I'd had when we met. So much so that I had a very hard time getting her to divulge the number.

We have shared sexual fantasies, but she's incredibly reserved about sharing hers. Thankfully, she had so many people recomment the 50 Shades trilogy to her that she read them.

I wish I could say that broke the dam. While it didn't exactly start a fantasy flood, she did become interested in (and suggested) a little bondage play. We've now got a small selection of restraints and light S&M gear.

We've taken turns being tied up, but it didn't take long for us to realize she liked tying me up way more than she liked being tied up, and so did I! This isn't to say I'm a full-blown submissive, by and stretch. But I sure don't mind surrendering control in the bedroom, especially if it turns her on.

Her being turned on turns me on, and me being turned on turns her on. It's a self-perpetuating cycle. She and I start fooling around, maybe she's tugging my cock while I'm rubbing her, and I'll bring up my birthday or another fantasy scenario we've talked about. She gets incredibly wet and I get way harder.

As far as pointing her to these forums, or any online cuckold resource, there's only a certain amount of the fetishizing of it that I'm into. Not interested in the humiliation aspect many people are into, for one, or male/male sexual interaction. I don't want her to start reading some of this stuff on here and think, "Oh my God, my boyfriend wants to fluff guys before I fuck them and then walk around wearing a frilly apron and heels dusting the furniture with a feather duster held in his ass." I'm just not into it.

As far as it being for her/my pleasure, I'm 100% behind her enjoying another guy. The MFM angle is primarily to ease her in (and yeah, I wanna watch, too). But I've done enough research into this phenomenon trying to figure out "what's wrong with me that this turns me on?" I understand the biological drive of sperm competition, and I've explained to her how that benefits her as well.

Thanks for your responses, guys! Hope that answered your questions.

Users who are viewing this thread