Moving In To Being "Owned".

• Thread starterRobWatcher
  • Start date

RobWatcher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2013
Australia
How many here are "Owned' and how easy/hard was it to take that leap into the lifestyle?

Reactions: Dingos
My wife is currently owned by her Bull, but I've been cucked for years so it wasn't my place to question nor was it hard to transition. I suppose I liked the variety of various men fucking her but her boyfriend keeps her satisfied and I get to cleanup so I'm happy, lol.

If you wanna ask more, feel free to PM me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
I want my wife to end up owned By a Sadist Black Master

• Love
Reactions: lindasmaster, Enigma250, SandratheShyMilf and 1 other person
Message me
JanscuckSeattle said:
I want my wife to end up owned By a Sadist Black Master

My Kik is Janscuck

Reactions: Enigma250
I cannot imagine what it would really be like being black owned, but it surely gets my old white dick so hard thinking about it.. Just the submissive nature of it, saying yes sir, or yes Master makes my dick get hard. I think I'd submit very easy to being a black owned cuckold and thinking of my wife's black bull as a superior man in our home.

Reactions: ckc
RobWatcher said:
How many here are "Owned' and how easy/hard was it to take that leap into the lifestyle?
My current wife is very much an Alpha (professionally and within the home), so it would be very unlikely within the current marriage. With the said, during my marriage to my prior wife (ex-wife), there was a point in our marriage when we developed a much more intimate relationship with a mutual friend that we had known at distance for some 10 years. While I will not get into the specifics of how it initial evolved, I will say that it could have been described as a Poly-Triad with a cuckold twist. My then wife and I were both submissive sexually and in many ways a submissive couple outside of the bedroom. The mutual friend become not only her Alpha, he became our Alpha.

In reality, as our marriage begun from day one as a Hotwife/cuckold Marriage Model, and with the naturally organic evolution of the relationship with our Alpha Male, becoming "Owned" by him was an easy leap for us a couple. Similar to what was said by @CumLuvingCucky as a beta that had been cucked for years, it really wasn't my place either to question the natural evolution of the relationship and choices made by the wife for us as a couple. In

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and ckc
I've been owned for 7 years now by Him. I was nervous at first, never having considered sleeping with a black man let alone being 'owned.' Now I fully accept my place in life as His property and I love Him to death for making me His.

• Love
Reactions: Covfefe, MyBlondeWifetoShare, seacuck and 5 others
"Liberating" and " love Him to death" are such beautiful sentiments. It seems it would be hard to let my pride go so I could go down this road. But I'd be willing to try so my wife could experience those things. I think it would be good for her and that is enough for me.

Reactions: mjb0007bond and McWifePimp
i never planned on us being "owned". But Sara's first black bull was stern about how things would be if she wanted to be with him. Turns out it was the best thing for us. She's been owned by 3 bulls over time now

Reactions: mjb0007bond, SquirmingSub and ckc
timwhite said:
i never planned on us being "owned". But Sara's first black bull was stern about how things would be if she wanted to be with him. Turns out it was the best thing for us. She's been owned by 3 bulls over time now
Tell us more about being owned please. For those who don't have the pleasure!

Reactions: mjb0007bond
Jozyxt said:
Tell us more about being owned please. For those who don't have the pleasure!
I wouldn’t say my wife refused to be owned at first but the control was a toss up with the first few guys she was with. The turn was somewhat by chance when she made a connection with a guy who identified himself in the lead up as a “professional” bull. There was no swapping of control and by the end of it my wife was broken of a quality I never thought would leave her. She’s grown that submission through time to where she’s deviated away from guys who aren’t assertive enough.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
SummertimeM said:
I wouldn’t say my wife refused to be owned at first but the control was a toss up with the first few guys she was with. The turn was somewhat by chance when she made a connection with a guy who identified himself in the lead up as a “professional” bull. There was no swapping of control and by the end of it my wife was broken of a quality I never thought would leave her. She’s grown that submission through time to where she’s deviated away from guys who aren’t assertive enough.
Nice. I am sure your support as her loving husband gives her the support to be able to explore this side of herself with her bulls.