• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Moving into being "Owned"

• Thread starterRobWatcher
  • Start date

RobWatcher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2013
Australia
How many here are "Owned' and how easy/hard was it to take that leap into the lifestyle?

I have had a few scenarios of being owned but the dom backed out after a bit... It's very easy when they extract the right blackmail material on you

Reactions: RobWatcher and sc_david
Blackmail can be a great motivator. I've done it a few times with inexperienced women. Sometimes that last bit of info can be hard to get.

Reactions: AstaSilva and RobWatcher
dirtyoldman2u said:
Blackmail can be a great motivator. I've done it a few times with inexperienced women. Sometimes that last bit of info can be hard to get.
What info is that sir?

Anything that is very personal or contact info. Social media contacts, location, etc. Most are vague about that.

Oh damn.. Don't blame them sir. I'm pretty submissive, so I find it very hard to disobey when someone knows my trigger

dirtyoldman2u said:
i hope we can connect and work something out.

Oh I thought this was a bbc thread

Would love for me and gf