• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mrs. BiUKGal back in England with Mr. 10 Inches

• Thread starterbiukgal
  • Start date

biukgal

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2022
This morning I dropped my dear wife Mrs. BiUKGal, at the airport, she is now back in the UK and spending Christmas with her high school sweetheart. She has been shopping and preparing for weeks now and was so excited that she will be enjoying his 10 inches for the next 2 weeks. He not only blessed with a bigger cock compared to mine but also blessed with superior stamina. I last had the pleasure to observe him in action, when he came to visit us in November. Holding his cock in my hand I helped to make him hard. Just watching him, going in and out of her makes me hard and knowing she was getting every ounce of pleasure she deserved. Just thinking about them over the next couples weeks is giving me an almost permanent state of erection.

2759.jpg

Reactions: Phil C and Ladiesfucker
I spent Christmas evening with friends and family but could not wait to get home to watch my wife having sex with Mr. 10 inches. I got home, connected my laptop to the big screen TV and got naked and started stroking my little cock while talking and watchin them get intimate. I love to watch her kiss other men, those deep long wet kisses with probing tongue. It always amazes me to see her hands trying to hold his big cock because her hands cannot go all the way round and her mouth can only go over the head of his cock. I am even more amazed to watch it go all the way inside her, lost inside her and the way she reacts to every stroke with such pleasurable and intensity. He fucked my beloved wife really good last night and again this morning and I had several good orgasms as a result. I have been masturbating several times a day and night since she left, to the point where hardly any cum comes out. I wake up in the middle of the night and masturbate thinking about them together.

bklyn4.jpg

Reactions: Phil C
Yes, the thoughts of a wife playing away from home is exciting, erotic, and very stimulating.
The fact that you have seen that meat up close and personal, and in action, only amplifies those feelings.

Reactions: biukgal

Users who are viewing this thread