• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mrs Ikaaki again

• Thread starterikaaki
  • Start date

ikaaki

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2014
Surrey / UK
no polling this time, just showing:
attachment-4.jpg

A beautiful and very sexy woman. Please let us see more of your woman.

Wow, she is really stunning.

Please show more she's HOT!

here, as requested, another picture of Mrs Ikaakiaty_hw_01.jpg

Your Mrs is stunning ! sexy body , fabulous titties , beautiful face ! Bet her ass is killer too . She has the look of a real cock slut . So , what is she into ? I'd love to get some of that for myself . Thanks for sharing , and please continue !

jps18 said:
Your Mrs is stunning ! sexy body , fabulous titties , beautiful face ! Bet her ass is killer too . She has the look of a real cock slut . So , what is she into ? I'd love to get some of that for myself . Thanks for sharing , and please continue !

Thank you for the nice comments.
I love her being admired, online and in real life. I am very proud of her and that she can still turn heads (and harden cocks) at her age. She had a good run of being a shared wife in the past, but now she is gone off the idea a bit. Still knows that what I would like and still being interested herself a little bit, but not as much as before. This may be due to a very busy life generally. I am not giving up and working on it. She still wants to get back to being photographed and that is a good thing, especially as she is thinking of perhaps getting more photos done with 'posing partners'. As her choices for the posing counterpats are quite specific I have a bit of work on my hands now. It can lead to things ... It is a bit of a challenge but if I can pull it off then definitely more than one preson will benefit :).

Last edited:
Very fuckable

Man she is in good great shape. Hard body. She looks like she is in her late 20's.

she is truly the age stated

Users who are viewing this thread