• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mrs. Palmetto in School Gurl Outfit...Do you Like???

• Thread starterpalmettoguy
  • Start date
P

palmettoguy

pink3sd2.jpg

pplxt7.jpg

ppmlj6.jpg

pppus4.jpg

Here she is again gents...Please let her know what you think...
She loves hearing from ya....

miss petunia...

This little porker needs some gym time.

vhair said:

No clue - this girl is hot

Idiot

vhair said:

She is hotter than you will ever have or deserve dude - IDIOT!!

LOL< yes baby luv u....people need to know there place in the lunch line!!!! lol....

Where r u located? Would love to use your wife. 24 hung in fl...

what the hell is vhair's problem. everytime there is a beautiful curvy girl he disses her. what does he want, skin and bones? he should be taken over a bull's knees and spanked silly!

I think she needs to stay after school for some one-on-one tutoring.
A very delicious looking morsel, indeed.

As for vhair, if you click once on a members name, a drop down menu appears. Click on 'view public profile', and there is an option to ignore that member. It works for me
:)

Thanks alot for the great comments guys..and of course the "ignore" info..Don't worry boys, confident women must scare the panties off that siberjerk he must hate women..just truely sad really..I'm not going anywhere!;)

very nice

I would love to wrap those tits around my 8 incher before she deepthroats me.

She looks great! Love those panties with the stockings

She's luscious

I definetly like, what I would like better is to see some big black stud pounding the shit out of her

Mr. Palmetto

I will eat those pink panties right off her ass,
Then feed her some of this!

Attachments

• HORNY.JPG
    HORNY.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 220
Very nice. Would love to see some nude poses. Maybe her playing some.:)

Mrs. Palmetto is a total babe. Seems like you two are having fun which is great to see.

what a hot chick

omg she is so hot lets see her face.

very nice

this women is very special, I would love to spend some quality time making you jealous working on this little girls pussy, please post some more pictures. the school girls uniform is fantastic, and she is super sexy, no gym time required just perfect, maybe we could swap wives?

Gorgeous! I hope she is cuckodling you with black :)

Users who are viewing this thread