• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mrs Penny Sneddon's Masterclass in Cuckoldry

• Thread starterMrsPennySneddon
  • Start date

MrsPennySneddon

Mrs Penny Sneddon
Beloved Member
Sep 12, 2020
Greater Manchester
www.blowbangslut.com
INTRODUCTION
If not all women, then at least most women, are perfectly prepared to cuckold their husbands by having sex with other men. Most prefer to hide their infidelities, but many women these days choose to taunt their husband by openly cuckolding him. Some men accept, and even actively encourage, their wife to have sex with other men. Others have no choice, and have to endure the humiliation.

1 – DRESSING MORE REVEALINGLY
The first step is for the woman to start dressing in much more revealing clothes every day, and to stop wearing panties entirely. In that way, she will get used to flashing her tits and cunt to all the men she meets, to showing them what they can have, that she is available to them for sex. Dressed in such a way, she won’t get many men who won’t want to have sex with her. It will be a tremendously liberating experience for her, and the sense of power she will have will be enormous.

2 – BEING NAKED UNDER A COAT

When going out shopping, the woman should sometimes go naked under her coat - arranging it so it occasionally opens while she walks, to reveal her naked body underneath. That way, she’s sure to attract a lot of men, some of whom will follow her home or into a doorway, where they will have rough unprotected sex with her against the wall. When she returns home, she can then make her husband push his fingers up her, and feel the mess left by the other men. That will accustom him to being regularly cuckolded by his wife, and he will soon learn his place as the last in line. Additionally, whenever his wife goes out, he will never know whether or not she is letting other men fuck her – until, that is, she comes home and tells him.

3 – STARTING TO “ACCIDENTALLY” OPEN HER LEGS

When attracted to a man, the woman should sit so that her legs fall “accidentally” open, revealing her cunt. There are plenty of ways women have of doing this – we have perfected the art over the centuries. It is a way of putting her goods on display to men who will want to use them. Most men won’t be able to take their eyes off her cunt, while pretending not to look. All the woman then has to do is to look the man straight in the eye while at the same time opening her legs as wide as they will go. Usually, it will take only a matter of seconds after she issues the blatant invitation, before the man is stuck up her fucking her like a steam-train.

4 – CUCKOLDRY BEGINS IN THE HOME
Cuckoldry is best started inside the home. When friends or family members call, the woman should sit with her legs open as much as possible. If it is in the evening when someone calls, she should wander into the room naked, appearing to be surprised. When she asks the guest if he’d rather her put something on, nine times out of ten he’ll say no, if only out of politeness. That will give her the opportunity to walk about or sit in the room flaunting her tits and cunt to the guest. Opportunities will soon arrive for sex to take place, with the husband watching the action, or taking part if she lets him.

5 - SUCKING COCKS AT ANY TIME
The woman will get a lot of fun out of dropping to her knees at every opportunity and sucking the cock of whoever is in front of her – whether it is outdoors or indoors – while her husband stands there helplessly. The men who are having their cocks sucked invariably look amused at the cuckold husband’s plight. She will soon get the reputation at being an easy cocksucker, and tradesmen and others will begin to call at the house, on some flimsy pretext. The woman will have to place a restriction on this, or she will be spending all her time sucking-off visitors to the house, and not have enough time to have fun in other ways.

6 – BEING TIED TO A TREE, FOR STRANGERS TO FUCK
The woman makes her husband take her to a wood or secluded place, where men are known to frequent. She then makes him tie her to a tree, telling him to hide himself – but not to come out unless she is in danger. She then waits for men to come. Most men will take advantage of her seemingly helpless position, and will have sex with her. If she is there long enough, and enough men use her, by the time they have finished the cum will be running down her legs. She then tells her cuckold husband to take last place, with the cum of the other men inside her.

7 – GOING DOGGING

Being fucked by strangers while tied to a tree, will give the woman an appetite for being fucked outdoors. The next step is for her to make her husband take her dogging - where she can get fucked in car-parks by any men who want to use her. She will get a lot of fun out of this. If she’s prepared to let men do anything to her, and is not fussy what they look like, she will have sex with several men every time she goes dogging. It is better if she gets fucked doggy-style, bent over the bonnet of a car – that way, she won’t even see who is fucking her.

8 – STARTING TO HAVE GROUP-SEX
When she has begun to get used to being fucked by several different men in an evening, she will start to crave being gang-banged by groups of men. At first, she will restrict herself to small groups of three or four men, and from the point of view of safety will hold these sessions in her home. After a few such sessions, she will feel ready to take on much larger groups, and will feel confident to do it anywhere – indoors or outdoors. How many men she will take-on at any one time depends entirely on her capacity for sex. She may stop at six or seven men, or she may start taking-on groups of more than twenty men.

9 - GETTING FUCKED BAREBACK
When she has been gang-banged a few times, the woman will sometimes develop a sore cunt. She will come to realise that having large groups of men inserting their rubber-clad cocks in her cunt one after the other is going to make her fairly sore – because their cum, which would normally lubricate her, is kept inside the rubbers. She will then weigh up the risks involved in having multiple non-protected sex. If she is really serious about cuckolding her husband, and in maintaining her power over men, she will decide to dispense with men wearing rubbers altogether. Her cunt will then always be sloppy, and not sore – and her husband will then have to feel the cum of other men up her every time he takes his turn.

10 - TAKING-ON ALL-COMERS IN ADULT THEATERS

The next stage is for the woman to make her husband take her to adult theatres, where he will have to sit and watch as she takes-on all-comers – by her sucking their cocks or getting fucked by them one after the other. The Adult Theater will be semi-dark, and she will be surrounded by men who want to use her. When her mouth is not full of cock, she might even be able to get to see some of the film while being fucked. All sort of unprepossessing men frequent adult theaters, and the cuckold husband will have to watch his wife being groped and fucked by some really dirty characters, and then have to suffer the indignity of fucking his wife after they have cum in her.

11 - BENDING-OVER IN THE DARK, IN SWINGERS CLUBS

After a few sessions in adult theaters, the woman will want to gravitate to a swingers' club where they have a dark room. They are great fun. The woman enters the pitch-dark room, and before long a dozen or more men come in, and she is touched-up all over, then bent-over and fucked doggy-style by them all. More and more men will come in over the course of an hour, and she will have the pleasure of being fucked by a bunch of total strangers she can’t even see. The thrill of it for her is that she won’t know if the men fucking her are strangers – or are maybe friends or neighbours. She will also get a lot of satisfaction in knowing that she has turned her husband into the most abject of cuckolds.

12- FINISHING THE JOB OF MAKING A CUCKOLD

The woman will by now have reduced her husband to the most compliant of cuckolds. To cement her position of control, she will start to remind him at all times that she can do whatever she wants, and he has no say in it. The best way for her to do this, is for her to urinate in her husband’s mouth after other men have fucked her, so that she will be filling his mouth not only with her piss, but also the other man’s cum.

CONCLUSION
On a personal note, I started-off my own marriage on a cuckolding basis. Our wedding vows mentioned that it was I who would control the marriage, and my husband be the one controlled. It was agreed that I would cuckold him with as many other men as I wished, letting him have sex with me only after other men had emptied themselves into me. My husband is older than me, and a worm, so he has no say in the matter. He’s not much good at sex, and so I need other men. I told him from the start that all he would be to me was a toilet. In our marriage, I get all the men I want, and he drinks all my piss. These days I no longer let him fuck me, and the only sex he gets is when I let him suck other men’s cocks. The rest of the time he constantly masturbates like an animal.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin and VauxGuy

Users who are viewing this thread