Mrs. Pink (New Wife)

• Thread starternothing2loose00
  • Start date

nothing2loose00

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2007
Hey everyone. We are new to this site and I guess the best way to get to know everyone is to introduce ourselves with some pictures. We are both young in our 30's living in New York City. I have a huge fetish to watch my wife with men. The more the better. :p

Here are a couple pics of her with some men from NYC.

Post_11.JPG

Post_06.JPG

Post_21.JPG

I guess there is a limit here to upload. You can find our more about us at our blog The Pink Wife | Hotwife from New York City. We have more pics there. Enjoy!

all i can say is whoa!

yes, wow! She is certainly up to the task... ;)
Panos

Wow sexy wife. Very well put together blog also, I will definitely be bookmarking. Thanks

very nice pics

thanks your slut is lovely on her lover

some more of her treasures will be a nice gift for us

That first pic is AWESOME!!

Very hot pics!

WOW very hot pics love the pic of her shaved pussy getting fucked!!

Here are 2 more photos with her in my favorite position. I just love seeing her on top. This was her with her single guy friend who she has met 2x so far. This was a very fun night as it was the first time I started to take high resolution photos of Mrs. Pink's sexcapades. I don't think they really noticed me as they were both very into each other sexually. It would have been great to see him cum inside her while she was riding him hard and have his load deep in her...didn't happen since she used condoms

Post_26.JPG

Post_27.JPG

marvelous... you have a jewel to share!!
Panos

We always use condoms as well. Better to be safe than sorry!

Here are a couple photos of Mrs Pink and her single male friend. They just finished fucking. I gave them some space as they laid there together on the bed. I heard them kiss a little and saw his hands roaming all over her body. There was some light rubbing on her wet and used pussy. I liked watching them fondle each other for a while as it was very intimate. He took her again that night.

Post_32.JPG

Post_33.JPG

Post_34.JPG

More pics on our blog www.thepinkwife.com

Very HOT!!

Very nice. I prefer to just hang back and watch my girl have her fun, also. Oh and snap some pics.

Just want to share a real cuckold moment. This was when we met a couple in London. It was the first time I saw Mrs. Pink with another man. I was stroking my hard cock watching her give him a BJ. It was unbelievable. Since then we've had many more encounters with couples and single men. I still think Mrs. gives the best BJ's!

Post_47.jpg

Wow! I'm glad you're so willing to share! She's quite the specimen of what a hot wife can be. IMHO she's one of the most beautiful hot wives I've seen on here. Your pictures are superb as well. I really hope you continue to share her with us as I'm looking forward to watching her blossom into a true slut.

FYI, I sent you a PM since there are some questions I wanted to ask you.

She's gorgeous. I'm in Ct if you're interested in an encounter.

Nothing2loose,

nothing2loose00 said:
Here are 2 more photos with her in my favorite position. I just love seeing her on top.

I too like the photos of your wife fucking her lover on top. Beautiful! Those are the best.

Mrs. Pink's long black hair is absolutely gorgeous.

—Custer