• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Ms. cravescum pics

• Thread startercravescum
  • Start date

cravescum

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2007
Hi! Just thought I'd throw my ass into the ring! Hubby took the pics while bf and I had fun!

Attachments

• PICTURE 005.JPG
    PICTURE 005.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,276
  • PICTURE 007.JPG
    PICTURE 007.JPG
    6.7 KB · Views: 890
  • PICTURE 014.JPG
    PICTURE 014.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,436
  • Pic 3.JPG
    Pic 3.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,035
Wow!

You are BEAUTIFULL!

Wish that you where my wife!
;)

Sweet

I like pic # 4.....ya aint doing it any good till you put a lather on it.

pictures

Nice ass, thanks for the pictures

1) Wonderful pictures

2) What's the tat on the first picture as it can't be made out that well? At least by me.

3) Who's idea were the piercings? Be nice if they were pierced at your bf's suggestion to remind your husband who owns your body.

The tat...

that you can see is a pink rose.

Last night I showed this site, and the pictures I posted here to my husband. I showed him that the whole world now knows of his inferior cock and his poor fucking skills. I also pointed out that everyone can see another man's dick working his wifes pussy and how creamy he makes me while fucking me into an orgasmic frenzy.

I then made him watch me jill-off with a thick black cock-shaped dildo. After I had cum, I decided to jack his puny cock off for him, which might have taken 2 minutes of my time, spilling his sperm into the toilet, where it deserves to be...not in my pussy.

My pussy belongs to my bf..and him only. It was bf's idea to put the tat near my pussy. He has marked me as his property!

That's one hot piece of ass, I'd love to clean it all up!

Users who are viewing this thread