• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Muscular Black Man Lookin For Thick White Woman

• Thread starterThickWomanLuvr
  • Start date
wow oh my god fantastic... kiss

Incredible body!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing!

I don't even know where to begin... Wow.

Where are you located?

I am willing to travel.

The body is awesome, but I will hold judgement on the snake until he posts a picture PROVING the snake go stiff and hold up a wet, heavy towel.

sexy stuff

Im thick ,hot , sticky sweet

wow, your the one that Im dreaming about. become my friend on my friends list and you can be the first to check out my pics. I want what you have and Ill do anything you want:redface:meow

nice thick black cock on you bull'' you like thick white southern girl pussy & ass! my hub knows what i like the most. and i want me some of you

Wow the whole package

That body and fat cock have made my pussy drool. That body was made for fucking, Pin my legs against my chest drive that big fat black cock into my pussy. Show me the power of your black cock.

Hope you like my body. I could not resist you.

We are from south america...but we plan travel to the states in december...maybe florida and Orlando. Please check our profile

hmmmmm

Wish My Asian Wife Would Do You!

Man I wish my Asian wife would do you. She is aware of my fantasies to watch her enjoy a large black cock. But, for now it is only fantasy talk. She knows I would not mind if she really did fuck a nice thick black cock, but she says it is only fantasy talk, only!

She is older but has a hot slim body with a very wet and tight pussy. Would like someone like you to send her sensual emails. Maybe someone close by use, like the Sacramento, Ca. area.

Nice fantasy and I know it is something I could deal with, but friends first to get her relaxed with the idea. Who knows, time will tell.

Here is my wife's pussy, now tell me, wouldn't you love to lick and fuck her. Oh her pussy always smells perfect and taste just as good as it looks.

Attachments

• DSC02039.jpg
    DSC02039.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 82
  • DSC02213.jpg
    DSC02213.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 75
You're such a stud...!

Im a straight man but I would suck that the first chance I got.

wei

ThickWomanLuvr said:
Looking to meet thick white woman that love to fuck. You can be single or married, it doesnt matter.

mmmmmmm im so wet

I can take my wife's size and you can dip it.

hi

ThickWomanLuvr said:
Looking to meet thick white woman that love to fuck. You can be single or married, it doesnt matter.

my dream

very sexy.. this blonde approves :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread