• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Muslim Cocjs

jaggu008

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2014
chennai
I am an Indian Hindu man. I have been cuckolded by a muslim student from USA who is staying with us Even thoufg he is just 18 he stands 6'1" with wife muscular chest with very little hairs on his body. I am fascinated by his cock wtich is atleast 8" long and very thick his foreskin is removed as per muslim customs and it is a beauty with that red head. only 3 times I have been asked to pluff him after he has fucked he once. thereby i have tasted their combined juice on his massive cock and it is a great experience to feel his cock get hard and grow inside my mouth.
I am begging my wife give more chances to do that. she says that it is very rare that he need any stimulation to get hard again, it is takes only a few minutes his soft cock to het hard again with gis cock still inside her cunt. And he fucks ger so hard and for such long time, she needs rest after his second fucking,to recover.
I am hoping she will get a new muslim boy friend and I can test another beef eating muslim which make them great fuckers, and her previous hind lovers are no match to these beef eater
s c 14 (1).jpg
c 14 (1).jpg

Reactions: indicuck
What a great thread you made. If he is 6'1--that cop is more than 8 inch. prob more like 9.5 Your wife is also Hindu? Ihave heard that the wealthier Muslim boys are jerked off regularly by servants. I do not know if male of female. Anyway, they use a technique that actually makes the young cock grow more. ANd also teach the Young men to really control there sexual performance starting with THIS

I am seeing where the Moroccan men have the biggest cocks. Even bigger than Italian and nearly as big as BBC. I now go to a Moraoocan restaurant. I like som eof the food but I really like ALL the waiters. Theyr readily accept a blow job from me as their tip. But I give them cash too. I am not a ***** -well not officially.
Love, Heather

Reactions: Voyeurotico
We have a gas station that gives a discount for cash. A Muslim Pakistani Family took it over. I usually chat with them as I get gas and/or snacks or NA beer. They asked if I drink actual alcoholic beverages. and Why not?
They were wondering about my religion of course. Bu t i told they I was transitioning. They do not think that way to I told them I was not really a girl YET.
btw I will stay preOP but they were very intrigued. It was only the guys there and no kids either. So I wanted to know which of them did not have a wife of GF right now. The shorter , chubby one said that HE did not. The others did not answer. I realized later that they were deferring to the older man -about 40/45.
Next time I saw him when getting ggas he was alone and I chatted with him some more. Just a few customers over the half hour. He came out from around the counter and let me feel his cock through his pants. he was fully hard or nearly and pretty healthy hung. I said "mmm, why don't YOU have a Girlfriend. H actually told me that he was starting to miss Boi ass in Pakistan. His brothers knew this but THAT was why they let him take the lead in our last conversation. He also said very busy getting the store running. I asked HIM for a date. He called his brother and asked him to come down and take over for him
there was a lot of talk in their language but he kept looking at me and smiling . H finished his call and apologized for being so rude. Rude hell. I just accepted his apology cuz i dod not know their customs. He asked if I could be back in half an hour.
Love Heather

Reactions: cuckhub
My hindu wife took Muslim dick occasionally

MsGary said:
We have a gas station that gives a discount for cash. A Muslim Pakistani Family took it over. I usually chat with them as I get gas and/or snacks or NA beer. They asked if I drink actual alcoholic beverages. and Why not?
They were wondering about my religion of course. Bu t i told they I was transitioning. They do not think that way to I told them I was not really a girl YET.
btw I will stay preOP but they were very intrigued. It was only the guys there and no kids either. So I wanted to know which of them did not have a wife of GF right now. The shorter , chubby one said that HE did not. The others did not answer. I realized later that they were deferring to the older man -about 40/45.
Next time I saw him when getting ggas he was alone and I chatted with him some more. Just a few customers over the half hour. He came out from around the counter and let me feel his cock through his pants. he was fully hard or nearly and pretty healthy hung. I said "mmm, why don't YOU have a Girlfriend. H actually told me that he was starting to miss Boi ass in Pakistan. His brothers knew this but THAT was why they let him take the lead in our last conversation. He also said very busy getting the store running. I asked HIM for a date. He called his brother and asked him to come down and take over for him
there was a lot of talk in their language but he kept looking at me and smiling . H finished his call and apologized for being so rude. Rude hell. I just accepted his apology cuz i dod not know their customs. He asked if I could be back in half an hour.
Love Heather

B05CDA44-F25A-40C4-8D09-C5DC09964F6E.jpeg

Well a hindu cock can be really big as well , get me ur wife and then we will see!!

Users who are viewing this thread