• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Muslim couple

• Thread startermuslimcouple
  • Start date
Not only the woman but the man also has to face the same punishment

a muslim cpl has posted something here which they felt at heart, their fantacy or dark desires and the guys here scared them so much that they vanished from posting in forum :))
the muslim guys who all have replied that they are ready shows that they want to take the chance of fucking the wife on the pretext that they are muslims too. its so awkward i feel.
if some one says he is hindu or catholic or budhist or jew it would not have attracted so much of discussion on the point of religioin.
well, im not critizing anyone here. saying what i felt.
lets make that muslimcouple come back to forum and express their feelings, lets accept t hem for thier dareness

muslimcouple,

It would help if you could post some pics of your wife.

Drop us a line and we can chat - I am in the East London area. If not, then good luck to you and let us know how it goes

Hey I'm from the UK and regularly met Indian and Pakistani couples. Get in touch if your still around.

:-d

MacNfries said:
Funny pic .... couldn't resist! Mac:D

YasMac it is funny!

1fa0-150x150.jpg eat your heart out Lou

For Sure

P. T. WAS RIGHT. BUT I DONT REALLY GIVE A SHIT. :eek: :D okdeacon

middletncuck said:
Just want to say best of luck there. Sorry for the racist comment in the thread.

I've often imagined my wife being fucked by a Muslim.

Why not let it happen - or you will one day sit in your wheelchair in a Rest Home, and wonder why you DID NOT GIVE YOUR WIFE THAT CHANCE?

Muslims love sex, so should your wife.

It is not adultery unless the husband says that his (mana/reputation) has been violated.

"Don't covert your neighbor's wife" is a wise warning, not a mantra.

It is probably okay to sleep with your neighbour's wife if you have his permission before it happens. If you don't get his approval, he might put a dagger through your heart.

It is all about PERMISSION FIRST.

Be prepared for your neigbor to say, "you fuck my wife, I fuck yours".

It is also wise these days, to ask the two wives to see what they think of the idea, otherwise some dinner plates might wizz past your ears.

Reactions: xlove19
Salaam...new muslim

Sallam,i am a new muslim as of 4 weeks. I am white and I have a HUGE fetish for muslim wifes,hijabs,burkas etc.

Entering a mosque makes me verrry horny for some reason.

If you are interested let me know.

Sam x

CoffeeGuy said:
You think that's racist enough? Geez.

Last time I checked Muslim wasn't a race.

indicuck said:
if some one says he is hindu or catholic or budhist or jew it would not have attracted so much of discussion on the point of religioin.

When people state their religion they're opening themselves up for the discussion.

It may be okay to covet your neighbor's wife IF YOUR NEIGHBOR GIVES YOU PERMISSION FIRST. Otherwise, he might put a dagger through your heart, cut your testicles off, take fearful revenge, drop rocks on your head, or seek redress throught the Courts.

The Commandment, "thou shall not covet your neighbor's wife (no matter how sexy she is) is a general warning to get permission first - it was never meant to be a mantra to cross swords over.

Wife swopping may not be a sin if all parties agree, but it is definitely a contract that if any children are bred from swopping beds - all four need to share the responsibility of raising the unexpected children that result from the activity.

You can have 9 wives, as long as you can afford to look after them properly and keep them contented. At 18, a man may feel like having 9 wives to sex up, but by 41 even one wife may be too much for his disappearing libido. Having 9 mother-in-laws with abrasive tongues could cause some discomfort.

It is also written that a wife should not be away from her husband's side for more than two days. This means you should sexually cuddle your wife a minimum of 3-4 times a week, so her emotional happiness can be maintained. You will have a busy schedule if you commit to 9 wives.

So if you are unable to continue to provide your wife with the sexual expression that is promised on her wedding day, then you may have to become a cuckold and invite your wife to select some Bulls to visit her and make up the shortfall.

You should wash the Bulls' cars and weed their garden to thank them in a meaningful way.

im same like you.but you are lucky at least your wife knows!! my wife doent know anything like this.if i teel my feeling she would certainly would say to me you are crazy or you are making a plan against me or you have lost your mind!!!. my wife is very modest and decent wear hijab and we are from conservative islamic rooted i have this feeling wating wife in the same room .i dont like cheating though!!!! cheating is just wrong trust me its when the other your soulmate doesnt know .to me this is different

It doesn't matter what you religion is. If she wants to fuck, let her fuck.
If you want to watch, let it be known you will be there watching.
Not many religions allow cuckolding. So enjoy it, minus the religion part.
Just post a picture of the lady and tell what you and her want.
Then let the fun begin. Leave religion out of it.

Hey there,

Love to see your post, love the way u posted, love the way u wants ur muslim wife to be treated.

I must admit that I am turned on by the thought of me fucking Muslim women in body tight/sexy abhaya/burkha love to see their cloths being sprained with thick white cum from a Non-Muslim guys...

Add my yahoo chat ID or send me mail
im_pleasad@yahoo.com

Luv

I am sure that these fantasies must exist among muslim couples aswell.

I know for a fact a muslim woman from Iran that cheated on her husband several times and he forgave her every time. Maybe he being 41 and she 28 had something to do with it sh, was hot as hell and he very average looking. However this was not in Iran but in Europe.
How do I know it is true? Because he is my friend and his wife left him for her lover..

Hi fella i m a interested in you still style of life i m a black bull living in UK and i m looking for a Asian couple to own the wife and fuck her if you still looking please send a message and we talk,before we do something thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread