• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Muslim Housewives

• Thread starterramonx
  • Start date

ramonx

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 27, 2012
just out of curiosity, not trying to offend any person her:

Anyone ever cucked a arab or muslim hubby... ever slept with any Muslim women , specially in the uK where we have such a large pakistani community. experiences with details would be welcomed..

Reactions: toolman2c, PhilippinesFun, Osman111 and 3 others
Clearly not.

They won't fuck us infidels.

Reactions: PissWanker and purplejoys
did it before

ramonx said:
just out of curiosity, not trying to offend any person her:

Anyone ever cucked a arab or muslim hubby... ever slept with any Muslim women , specially in the uK where we have such a large pakistani community. experiences with details would be welcomed..

i live in the middle east now and i did sleep with a couple of wives in front of their hubbys

they are just too cautious and they never experess their cuckoldin to easily

Reactions: toolman2c
sico_tiko said:
i live in the middle east now and i did sleep with a couple of wives in front of their hubbys

they are just too cautious and they never experess their cuckoldin to easily
yeah! we are men just like you and we also want to be cuckolded, we also want our wives to get fucked and watch it!
but it is dangerous and there is society pressure so we must be very careful..that's it..

Muslim husband here :)
Been cuckolded every which way I could imagine
She's 5 months pregnant now.

Reactions: ashley71, Indianstag, purplejoys and 2 others
MalaysianCouple said:
Muslim husband here :)
Been cuckolded every which way I could imagine
She's 5 months pregnant now.

hi..amir here from nilai..25years old..bisex guy..i love pregnant woman..
mail me amirulovecreampie@gmail.com

I always imagine it the other way. That I am being cuckolded by a sexually repressed Muslim bully (I know it's not politically correct but most times in my mind he's from the middle east, sometimes Africa). He's a recent transplant to the Us in our area who's path had somehow fatefully crossed ours. Meeting myself and my white, western wife he decides he wants what he sees enough that he works his way into our lives, befriending us with no other purpose except to get his hands on my wife.

Acting with cocky confidence he quickly subdues us. In no time at all he had conquered me, making me spill my fantasies of my wife with other men and uses them to render me harmless, useless as he uses my lust against me. Getting the green light from me to seduce my wife. Before long with the pointers I had foolishly given him he has worked her submissive side, leading to her quick seduction.

Once he has her in her grip he turns up the heat. Visiting her at my home during the day while I'm at work. Using her harder and dirtier each time he comes over. Gradually she surrenders more of herself to his reconditioning. Putting her in her place as his submissive sexual servant and reaffirming it with punishment and hardcore action. Soon I am his cuckolded fool while he and all his friends just like him use this stupid infidels precious wife for their sexual amusement. Treating her the way you imagine they would if they had control of what they considered a dirty godless pig and doing it all day long. Now it's starting to happen at night too. He or any number of his friends will barge in on us and demand their rightful use of my wife as Muslims and drag her off to my bedroom and make her submit to them. Oh, what a horrible life? ;-)

Reactions: toolman2c, purplejoys, tomcollins and 2 others
I am a Muslim. I really love the idea of being cucked.. It just gives me a hard on to think of my wife being taken by some one else.. I am still single though.. The thing is Muslim girls are a bit reserved types. But there are many who wants to break free.. Just a proper partner is required to nurture their desires..

curiouscuck09 said:
I am a Muslim. I really love the idea of being cucked.. It just gives me a hard on to think of my wife being taken by some one else.. I am still single though.. The thing is Muslim girls are a bit reserved types. But there are many who wants to break free.. Just a proper partner is required to nurture their desires..

What a sexy thought, man...:p

Thanks.. I have a lot of fantasies.. and I will not soon but slowly after marriage will try to make my wife a HOT WIFE and try to fulfill my fantasies..

Hi ,we are a muslim couple from Turkey. I post my wife's full nude photos to several forums including this one. I want to be cuckolded but have not had the luck yet

• Love
Reactions: inkedCouple and toolman2c
i'm a muslim wife. i've been having sex with other men for about a year now.

i don't think it's that rare. just not talked about openly.

• Love
Reactions: ashley71, Custer Laststand, gizlilikicin and 7 others
4winds04 said:
I always imagine it the other way. That I am being cuckolded by a sexually repressed Muslim bully (I know it's not politically correct but most times in my mind he's from the middle east, sometimes Africa). He's a recent transplant to the Us in our area who's path had somehow fatefully crossed ours. Meeting myself and my white, western wife he decides he wants what he sees enough that he works his way into our lives, befriending us with no other purpose except to get his hands on my wife.

Acting with cocky confidence he quickly subdues us. In no time at all he had conquered me, making me spill my fantasies of my wife with other men and uses them to render me harmless, useless as he uses my lust against me. Getting the green light from me to seduce my wife. Before long with the pointers I had foolishly given him he has worked her submissive side, leading to her quick seduction.

Once he has her in her grip he turns up the heat. Visiting her at my home during the day while I'm at work. Using her harder and dirtier each time he comes over. Gradually she surrenders more of herself to his reconditioning. Putting her in her place as his submissive sexual servant and reaffirming it with punishment and hardcore action. Soon I am his cuckolded fool while he and all his friends just like him use this stupid infidels precious wife for their sexual amusement. Treating her the way you imagine they would if they had control of what they considered a dirty godless pig and doing it all day long. Now it's starting to happen at night too. He or any number of his friends will barge in on us and demand their rightful use of my wife as Muslims and drag her off to my bedroom and make her submit to them. Oh, what a horrible life? ;-)
"
That was a rather hot posting. Hope u like weaing the clothes of a maid, he he.

noreenandnaz said:
i'm a muslim wife. i've been having sex with other men for about a year now.

i don't think it's that rare. just not talked about openly.

A long time into the future, women will be able to make their own decisions over sex - then women will no longer be chattels without Rights. But the bad habits of men in power weaken just a little bit each decade.

Send some pics... Vlad, 35 bull here from Serbia... vladbull11 @ gmail com

seasoned muslim cuck couple here :) and we know plenty more of all flavours !

Reactions: indicuck
muslim wife here.any guy/couple needed for sex.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and leonm

Users who are viewing this thread