• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mwc in Decatur alabama

• Thread starterbrwfun
  • Start date

brwfun

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 7, 2005
mwc in Decatur seeks local hung black male to fuck her as hubby watches must be discreet contact us with pic email is funtwo6969@yahoo.com

Attachments

• tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 353
40 blk//decatur

we are also in Alabama, my husband has been wanting to watch me fuck another guy.
we have talked about it and i find out he wants the guy to be a hung black guy.

Where at

Where are you located Michel25

We are a MWC not too far from you who has experienced this 3 times in the last year and half. Would love to share pics and experience with you.

this is a fake. i sent them an email 3 days ago and they have yet to respond.

chilton county - Alabama

answered email

This is not a fake they responded to me in a timely fashion. Have seen mrs brw she is very attractive.

Mobile, AL fun here and trying to start a group in Alabama for fun like this that is discreet if anyone is in or near Mobile and has some interest contact us

looking again for some fun....

Hi brwfun, i now live in knoxville but my home is near you... actually I travel through decatur often... would love to get acquainted to see where it takes us.

east of huntsville

hey couples i admire you in your chosen lifestyle i wish i could gotten my wife in to it i would love to chat with yall some mmore