• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWC in Huntsville, Alabama looking for BBC for wife

• Thread starterFuckMyWife_in_AL
  • Start date

FuckMyWife_in_AL

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 19, 2004
Hit us up! We will want to meet at a club or bar before heading for the bedroom. We would also like to hear from and hang out with other couples in our area with IR interest. C'mon let's here from some you guys.

Attachments

• d5.JPG
    d5.JPG
    72.7 KB · Views: 931
  • PC120009.JPG
    PC120009.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 344
  • PC120014.JPG
    PC120014.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 382
we are nw fla white cpl. wife also into brothas only. floridawhitecpl on dc.

Hi 42y/o blk male from Ga would love to meet with u and maybe start something on a regular basis so hit me back at Travlinswing@yahoo.com and lets see what happens can send pic,c too

I'm down here in B'ham, would love to meet and chat and see what happens
Richard507@yahoo.com
Have average BBC about 9 and thick. would love to use it. she is nice

There is a little club/bar in Birmingham-Hoover area that has alot of IR going on Saturday Nights, its called Jitterbugs its right next to the Oxmoor Inn.

Thanks for all the reponses

For everyone who has responded, you'll here from us soon. If you haven't already.

Attachments

• PC120017.JPG
    PC120017.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 256
  • PC120016.JPG
    PC120016.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 245
  • PC120019.JPG
    PC120019.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 248
  • PC120006.JPG
    PC120006.JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 261
  • PC120004.JPG
    PC120004.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 382
Sumdamguy

Can you give me more information about the Jitterbugs place in Birmingham that you mentioned? I am in Mississippi but I will be going to Birmingham on occasion because of my work. You can post here or send me a private message. Thanks

Angela

Its a little bar/club in the lobby of the Oxmore Inn (formerly Holiday Inn). On Saturday nights there is a lot of interracial things going on,hubby watching his wife getting pleasured by a black man etc. Pretty nice crowd also.

Coming that way soon...

Thanks for the information. i will want to check it out when I am in Birmingham. It sounds like a hot place to go for us who love to meet black men.

Angela

you go to that area alot Angela?

I responded but something happened LOL. I do come over that way, not often. It appears that I will be there in a couple of months or so for a meeting and I would love to do some bar time, this type of bar. A like-minded friend will be there too so we both would be interested. Any other hot places there that would be of interest? Not sure we have the courage to go to an all black bar but would consider it under the right circumstances.

Hey Angela, i am that area alot as well, but i live in columbus ga. Maybe we could run into eachother over in bham one day. shoot me an email if ya would like to chat sometime. promise to mind my manners ;)
sumdamnguy@gmail.com

I am in Birmingham as well. I think I will be checking out Jitter Bugs club too also would love to chat and find out more about you and see if you'd like to meet up.

From email I have received and the responses here to the couple posting the ad, it seems that the Birmingham and Huntsville areas are really involved in black/white sex. I am looking forward to it.

I seem to miss all the action in Huntsville! Let me know when an event is going on here in the rocket city. Let me know in advance, and I can bring my grip for a video shoot (prosumer grade-high quality) for free.

Keeps me on my toes!

darklocs@hotmail.com

She finally did it.

It's been a long time coming and I had almost given up on her. But she finally did it. And the good news is that she wants more:)

Next time, we promise to take some pics.

Users who are viewing this thread