• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWcpl and the black experience

• Thread startercharlesporto
  • Start date

charlesporto

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 31, 2004
We didn't go with the intention of going black, it just happened and over time (two years) my wife in basically Black Only with the exception of me. If we a parting and a good looking white guy come along will she do him? Yes maybe. If she had a choice between a white guy and a black guy she will go black every time and I love it.

We were comparing what "blows her shit up" so to speak and what make my dick so hard I could use it for an Ice pick. The items are very different in many cases. She and maybe most women are very sentimental / romantic. I on the other hand voyeuristic maybe pragmatic. This lead to very different perspective as to what is more or most exciting when we are with another guy.

Which bring me to the dicusion my wif and I were having the other night. My wife and I were discussing what we both liked when it came to the interracial lifestyle. We live in the south and grew up in white suburbia. Neither of us had much experience with blacks. We had been swingers for about four years before she had he first black experience. Since that time we have slowly gravitated to where we only swing with black males or interracial couples were the male half is black.

We were comparing our experiences over time. What we liked and disliked about our experiences. I first I was mad at her because her first black man was at a party were she hooked up with him without telling me she was going into one of the private rooms with him. Prior to that we has been in the same room together or if she wanted to go on her own she had always checked we me before she went solo. After some talking, I quickly got over that and realized that she could make decisions about her partner on her own.

Our circle of friends was fairly limited and all white couples of various ages from early 20s to upper forties. One of the host couples regularly invited single males to their parties and on occasion black males. I noticed that my wife was particularly eager to attend to parties at this couples house in anticipation of there being after the first encounter.

That brought up the discussions about turn ons. Now we both agree the anticipation of going to a party where a black male will be attending or party alone on our own with a black male is a big tour on. She spends a lot of time getting ready. As one of the older or should I say more experienced ladies of or group she feel she has to be extra sexy to attract guy lucky guy. If she knows who is attending she will dress to his likes, thigh highs, stocking and garter, thong or crotchless panties. She even takes perfume and color of her intimate apparel in to consideration. Once we get there she is a world class flirt. I love to see her getting ready and the way she works the guys.

Once she is paired off with her guy I usually give then time to get acquainted. This is where as she enjoys the sort of romantic aspect of exploring the other person’s body and having them do the same to her. She particularly likes the act of kissing and being kissed.
She will generally continue with this type of foreplay until I am in the room. As a very visual male my next real thrill comes when he enters her. The sight of his black cock entering my wife pussy is extremely exciting to me. Especially if he takes his time as he enters her. To watch as her inner and outer lip stretch around the head of his cock, to me is exquisite.

At that point she said she enjoys the fullness as he enters her. Once he is in her she sort of goes on cruse control. I on the other hand have a keen awareness of the noises she is making as he plunges in and out of my wife. Her heavy breathing as she and her man commit to their union. She may reach several plateaus of heightened sexual pleasure. I can tell by a little squeal the she make that she is about to have an orgasm.

She is very multi orgasmic and if her lover is skilled he will bring her just over the top and then slow to let her come back the increase the pace again to bring her over the edge again. This can happen four or five times in a row. She says she is at such a heightened state of pleasure at this time she is delirious. The contractions of her kegal muscles can sometimes cause her to squirt. Which embarrassed her no end the first several time that it happens.

While I enjoy watching her fulfillment on her lovers black cock, it is more exciting for me to see the physiology of her love as he approaches climax. I particularly like to watch when my wife is on her back, legs spread wide as she welcomes the thrusts of the loves black cock. While she is brought toward her orgasm(s) I see his nut sack loose and slapping against her asshole. As he nears “nutting” in his sack draws tight and as she take him over the edge I can sometime see his sphincter muscles pulsing as the contract pumping his seed into her pussy. That is the ultimate for me to know that he has seeded my wife, even when I know see is on birth control. I am anticipating my have seconds with my wonderful and sexy wife.

You, sir, are a fast typist.

Users who are viewing this thread