• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mwf Central NY

• Thread starterPinkus
  • Start date

Pinkus

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2006
28 married white female in CNY for black cock and hubby to watch

Rochester?

Not far in Rochester, NY. Maybe we can work something out.

not bad pics holla if you ever get to the city

Yes Rochester is not far at all, just need to be carefully, coming up on my fertile time. Want BBC, but want my hubby's baby...sorry guys

Ready

I would roc u very hard... Nice pix...

Thank you! I can't wait tobe rocked hard!!

cny here

central new york here as well. I am from syracuse and could take you where u want to go. And i am down with hubby watching. talk to you later

Where could you take me?? I'm from Syracuse too!

paradise

i will take you to paradise baby. all 8.5 inches of me fucking u long and hard. you got a picture of you from behind?

Oh I would loved to be filled by 8.5 inches!!

hi

why dont we leave hubby home the first time; and get out of town for a night or two.

sounds great sweetie
i would love to to break out a piece of that ass of yours baby girl
if you ever in the city get at me sexy baby girl..

25 year old fine looking black man
who would love to get and opportunity to fuck your wife and nailed her the right way parot24@yahoo.com lets meet up and make it happen..

Sorry can't get out of town, we have a child that wouldn't allow me to get out of town. And I'm not sure about leaving hubby out.

cool

that's cool he can be there. u have another pic?

i do but it is not on this computer

Hi, saw your posting a few places online. I am interested. 29yo, 6ft, 165lbs, dominant, nice looking, professional, discrete, 9-10in, straight. Write back and lets chat. My yahoo messenger goes to my cell phone. my pics are at http://photos.yahoo.com/ny_upstate_black_man

Users who are viewing this thread