• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF in Soutth Carolina seeks first time encounter

• Thread starterMarried Southern Belle59
  • Start date

Married Southern Belle59

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2007
Hi,

I wanted to advertise myself so to speak:

I am a 30 y/o MWF in South Carolina area seeking my first time with a black alpha male. My husband does not know and NEVER can!!! I am a true southern belle...the princess type, but I would like a thug nigga to teach me how to behave.

I am 5'2, 110lbs, brown hair and green eyes; size 4 dress. Don't worry I am pretty and will send pics after I get to know you.

So if you are discrete and are interested please email me at emily_sc59@hotmail.com

bye for now

what part of south carolina?

I'm Chris in Jacksonville, NC .. about an hour from the NC/SC line off the atlantic coast. I can be reached on Yahoo messenger @ ebrotha

ebrotha@yahoo.com

Hi

Hi, I`m originally from Greenvile and visit there often. So where are you located?

let see some pics of you !
XXX

SBM from Charleston Descreet, honest, D/D free. I wanted to give you a very quick introduction. However, I will also send you an e-mail as well. I hope to hear from you soon.

Don't waste your time.

I"m from SC as well and contacter her to find out its a man playing games.

Is it just me, or has this site gotten alot of game players and bi or gay men lately.

Greetings!

I would love to meet you for some fun and pleasure

hey sweets, 26/m/greenwoodSC here. where are you from? i travel the sc/nc/ga area often, so i am sure i will come your way soon. hit me with a private message here or contact me at jacobjaguar@excite.com

Users who are viewing this thread