• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MWF wet over the thought of a bbc.

• Thread starternitwit619
  • Start date

nitwit619

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 9, 2007
Ever since my husband has suggested I try a black man and directed me to this site, I must admit my pussy has been awful wet. He says my pussy deserves to be stretched by a large black cock. I think he may be right.

Attachments

• MVC-035.JPG
    MVC-035.JPG
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,046
  • MVC-079.JPG
    MVC-079.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 735
  • MVC-041.JPG
    MVC-041.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 758
That looks delicious. You don't need a black man necessarily. You just need a good man!

Yes VERY NICE..... lets see some more please...

So what are you waiting for? Get her some jungle luv with some of the brothers! Sheeet!

Yeah that pussy needs to be fucked by some BBC...although i bet it will look hoter shaved!!

I gotta say shaving it would ruin it. Perfect as is.

Nice I would love to eat that wet pussy. Don't shave it looks great.

very nice!!!
post more!

nice pics.

very sexy and nice looking pictures you have their.
where you guys located sexy.

why shave-she looks great as is!!!!! wish more women did not shave!!!!

Very nice wet snatch....:hitit:

yes, It is so wet it makes me want to lick it and i really am not that type of guy. I am the guy that just likes to make you silly with my bbc but that makes me want to suck u dry. leave it hairy to catch the cummmmm

Please shave it so that we can have 'before and after photos' - it will grow again in a few weeks. After shaving, fill it with semen and have some dripping out as evidence of your being a horny BBC seeker. Love the photos so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be shy, show want you can do to BBC.... & get satisfied!!! ^)_(^

Users who are viewing this thread