• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 18 year old girlfriend

• Thread starterDisplay
  • Start date

Display

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 13, 2006
My 5'4" 150-160 lbs girlfriend. (Former bodybuilding teen in high school)

Enjoy boys! (and girls ;))

73861.jpeg

73863.jpeg

73860.jpeg

This is my beauty right here :)

n503074256_400555_865.jpg

More pictures of her:

73862.jpeg

73859.jpeg

OMG.
Fucking gorgeous..
Instant erection.

I'm just curious why you didn't post the original pics if that's really your gf. Instead, you saved the pics from another website (iloveinterracial.com) and then posted those pics here. I smell a fake.

SoCalCouple said:
I'm just curious why you didn't post the original pics if that's really your gf. Instead, you saved the pics from another website (iloveinterracial.com) and then posted those pics here. I smell a fake.

If you're a member on iloveinterracial.com my profile name is Trollboy and inside I have the same email address as this. (boxer_kick@hotmail.com)

You didn't answer the question. The easiest thing to do would be to just post the original pics since you should have them on your computer. Instead, you chose to upload the original pics to a different website. Then you viewed those pics and saved copies with the iloveinterracial.com watermark on them. Then you came back here and posted the copies that you saved from the other website. Why go through all of those extra steps? I'd love to be proven wrong since "your girl" is adorable. You could easily settle this by posting a proof pic of her holding a Cuckolds.com sign in a pic.

Not too bad !!!

Been around awhile, have a serious HotBitch(Hello GreyMaster),an would love to Duel wit ya. Rack up a few good pics and i will follow suit.,, May the Best Man Win !!

Hi Dazmo ;) How is that busty beauty of yours doing? (Give a good, hard kiss from me)

Let the duel begin :D

I looked on iloveinterracial.com and I didn't see any pics. So does she love interracial too, or is this done on the low low?

love her face pic and overall body. very hot...

Users who are viewing this thread