• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 18 year old very hairy wife in high school

cwp342020

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2015
Texas
This is a photo of my young, naked, and very hairy wife taken as she was getting ready for high school. She has been a perfect slut since we married. She has a very hairy pussy that she likes licked, and wears a size 36 C bra. She likes getting fucked in her pussy, loves it in her ass, and always swallows any cum in her mouth. She has fucked me, my best friend who was black, his cousins, 6 of his black friends in an "all night, all black" gang bang, 8 of my co-workers, my youngest brother, and both of her own brothers when she was in high school. Dee Dee 1974.jpg

Last edited:
My 18 year old hairy wife in high school

Here is another photo of her. This one I took because I was fascinated by her very hairy pussy. I focused on her hair on the pussy, and you can see her left titty in the background. They were size 36C tits.

Attachments

• DeeDeePussy.jpg
    DeeDeePussy.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 424
Her own brothers huh, a true slut.

Wow nice I love hairy pussy and sluts like her.How old is she now? and is she still fucking other guys

Tell us her story, more about her sexual encounters

cwp342020 said:
Here is another photo of her. This one I took because I was fascinated by her very hairy pussy. I focused on her hair on the pussy, and you can see her left titty in the background. They were size 36C tits.

Care to share more picture?
She looks fantastic. What a gorgeous slut

tlxyz said:
Wow nice I love hairy pussy and sluts like her.How old is she now? and is she still fucking other guys

She was 16 when I took the photo, and she is 58 now. The only ones she fuck now is myself and my black buddy Willie that I wrote about. As she has gotten older she is not as bold as she used to be.

cwp342020 said:
This is a photo of my young, naked, and very hairy wife taken as she was getting ready for high school. She has been a perfect slut since we married. She has a very hairy pussy that she likes licked, and wears a size 36 C bra. She likes getting fucked in her pussy, loves it in her ass, and always swallows any cum in her mouth. She has fucked me, my best friend who was black, his cousins, 6 of his black friends in an "all night, all black" gang bang, 8 of my co-workers, my youngest brother, and both of her own brothers when she was in high school.Dee Dee 1974.jpg

Very impressive. My congratulations to your strongly-sexual wife. Obviously, you married a hot and horny woman who is not to be denied.

cwp342020 said:
She was 16 when I took the photo, and she is 58 now. The only ones she fuck now is myself and my black buddy Willie that I wrote about. As she has gotten older she is not as bold as she used to be.

If your wife is now only (say) half or one-forth as bold as she used to be, that's mighty bold. At 58, I would guess the number of other men she has fucked since marrying you is probably well over 100. Do you know, for a fact, that's the case? Or, did continued counting of her countless lovers become unfeasible long ago...?

Have 58 pics ?

Love the fact that she fucked both of her own brothers. Incest is usually not my thing but with this slut it just fits. I hope she took their virginity and she rode them bareback.

Users who are viewing this thread