• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 1st time

• Thread startercuck_hubby
  • Start date

cuck_hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2010
This was the first time encounter as a feeling of a cuckold. I never knew i had this thing before in me.

I realised this in a office party of mine, whre i visited with my wife recently

She is sexy & she looked more hot that day in those simple jeans. i was kind of insecure with her that day.

Everything was going fine, til my boss called us seperately in his cabin & started talking casually.

He was more interested to talk to my wife instead of me, he hardly answerd my questions. I was feeling very jealous & insulted.

After a while, he started showing my wife arround, the place. i followed them & we three were only living people at the back side of the office building.

While walking with my wife, I could often see my boss' hand on my wife's waist
or back, or her hips sometimes. She seemed to be having a moment also.

In my extreme jealousy, i realised that i am having a hard on already.

Nothing much happned yet, But i got confused about this feeling first & now i wanna fel it more, but i dont know exactly how to proceed.

Macknfries may have it right, but then again ... The best thing I can think of is to simply COMMUNICATE!!!! It's the best way to keep one or the other from getting hurt. I suggest you try talking about it to her while you are having sex. You can explain how surprised you were to find that it had turned you on and go from there.

Good luck and keep us posted!:)

Users who are viewing this thread