• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 23 Year Old Girl Friend

• Thread starterell2121
  • Start date

ell2121

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2013
My gf likes to show off , so I told her to pose for me. She really wants to start taking guys home , but cant go thru yet, so this is a start. She is starting to realize most guys want her, and she now loves being hit on . Not sure what to do about it, anyway enjoy.

Attachments

• DSC_0513.jpg
    DSC_0513.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 709
  • DSC_0523 copia.jpg
    DSC_0523 copia.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 497
  • DSC_0502.jpg
    DSC_0502.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 402
She looks hot!!! I'm sure you'll have no problem finding guys for her! Have fun with it!

ell2121 said:
She is starting to realize most guys want her, and she now loves being hit on . Not sure what to do about it, anyway enjoy.

She is coming to understand the power she has over cock...you should help her live into that power...

ell2121 said:
Not sure what to do about it, anyway enjoy.

Suuport her adventures, lovingly caress her, tell her that her enjoyment is very important to you, and you will always be there for her.

Great looking tits lets see them bare

amazing body. redheads look so good getting fucked... let's see more of those ample breasts!

Beautiful girl. If you are in Florida I'll happily come home with her.

looks slutty 2 me....................

She took some topless pics to show off, but I am not sure it's wise to post them. Bad enough flirting with guys as is

great woman. I hope she`ll show more of her amazing body

cum on and show us her tits........

Here is one she wanted me to post. Might post more later, she seems to love the attention

Attachments

• DSC_0508 copia.jpg
    DSC_0508 copia.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 256
Hi Guy - she should expect this attention! Wow those tits are making me so hard right now, all I can imagine is my fingers squeezing her nipples as I slide into her.... mmmm Excellent. Stuff. We want to see more of this darling, so we have an idea of what she looked like before she starts cucking you! Once that happens she will change - for the better! :)

Here are some more. She wants to try going for it , but she is nervous to and thinks I will get mad after, but i think i will let her.

Attachments

• DSC_0519.jpg
    DSC_0519.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 216
  • DSC_0520.jpg
    DSC_0520.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 284
Well all you can do is be completely supportive - never express jealously - because with tits like that you can't expect to have them all to yourself can you? That's ridiculous in the 21 century! She should and needs to share.... absolutely lovely. Would be good to have some higher resolution shots, maybe some full body shots in a dress - maybe some over the shoulder shots that don't show her face if that is what you are worried about.

But - more, more more! :)

luv 2 c u go on.................encourage her 2 be a little bit nastier

Been a while since you posted, but we'd love to see more.
Also, did she cuckold you yet?

She's gonna get more cock than she knows what to do with. She'll constantly be oozing cum out of her pussy and ass

I hope so!

Attachments

• 20140503_024402.jpg
    20140503_024402.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 180