• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 24yo Girlfriend

• Thread starterpoju81
  • Start date

poju81

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 22, 2006
Hi!
I'm new at this forum. I'm dreaming to become cuckold. When I fuck my GF i'm thinking about how she moans when big cocked bull fucks her. Every moan she makes then I dream it was caused by other man. She likes to humiliate me and i'm often her slave. She fucks me with strap-on and makes me lick my own cum from her pussy. When I lick her cum dripping pussy I wish it was other man's cum. She also makes me lick her feet.

I just wanted to share her pictures and I hope to hear how good slut she is...
And if you want to email with me etc it is also possible

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2,120
  • 005a.jpg
    005a.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2,472
Reactions: radaruk
The right stuff!

She definitely has what it takes to be a first-class cuckoldress! Just nurture her dominant feelings and remind her how sexy she is.

She has a super hot young body and she seems even sexier knowing that she is so young and already enjoys the pleasures of sexually dominating men.

You are a lucky man to be with this hot little slut. I think the best is yet to come.

black man nyc

yes indeed! you do have a gorgeous wife and i think it's good that she dominates you.i'd like the opportunity to help her dominate you while we all have fun.i know we'll all have a great time.where are you located?i'd love to suck those titties.tell her i say she's hotttttt!

How many you guys jerks off while watching my girlfriends sweet tight pussy?

We live in europe

more pictures

Here's more pictures of my girlfriend, I hope you like them

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,449
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,458
poju81 said:
Hi!
I'm new at this forum. I'm dreaming to become cuckold. When I fuck my GF i'm thinking about how she moans when big cocked bull fucks her. Every moan she makes then I dream it was caused by other man. She likes to humiliate me and i'm often her slave. She fucks me with strap-on and makes me lick my own cum from her pussy. When I lick her cum dripping pussy I wish it was other man's cum. She also makes me lick her feet.

I just wanted to share her pictures and I hope to hear how good slut she is...
And if you want to email with me etc it is also possible

i woul love to fill that pussy with my cum

your girlfriend

your girlfriend is hot, and very beautiful.

I give you a good advice, buy the chastity device, and let her have the key wherever she goes.
I'm in chastity as well, and it is great to hear from a beautiful woman that you have to stay inside.
If you have more specific questions, don't hasitate to contact me by private message, i will gladly give you further advice.

hi poitsu

very hot thoughts i like

Why anyone would want to be chaste with that yummy ass is beyond me, but to each their druthers I suppose. Certainly sounds like she needs a good fuck...you'll have no problems finding volunteers. And yes, I wanked over her pics.

More pics

Here's couple more. In second pic She is sitting on top of me and ready to make me clean up...

Attachments

• 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 640
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,052
I would love to take her after she has had a hot evening with other men and eat her cream pie.

Her pussy is so young and fertile you can almost smell the pheremones coming from it. One cock will not be enough for that pussy. You might have to head out to an army base and knock on the barracks doors and get as many blacks as you can to gangbang/creampie her pussy!! Cause she's hot and ready!!

Thanks

Thanks for your comments. Here's another pic. I try to post pics if you guys comment on them. And jerk off ;)
If you wanna come to my girlfriends pics please do that, and send them to me

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 946
hot

Your girlfriend is hot! I'd love to clean her up after some bulls fucked her proper.

Hot babe

What a hot woman.

I would love to cum on those tits then have her force you by the hair to lick them clean.

Nice

ftwd said:
What a hot woman.

I would love to cum on those tits then have her force you by the hair to lick them clean.

I would like that very much...:p

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice

that's a sweet pussy, I would cum way up inside her and make her squat over your face and let it drip into your mouth

another pic

Here's one more, please keep your comments coming. I really like them. If you wanna cum on her pics please send me pics :)

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 420
Last edited by a moderator:
she is very hot. my 33 yo lawyer wife treats me the same, dildos me and makes me drink my cum.
wish we could swap

i love small tits they so sexy

Users who are viewing this thread