• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 25yo Asian Fiancee - Your Black Cock *****?

• Thread starterPorkyPig
  • Start date

If you had to choose one hole only...

• "I would fuck her slutty mouth"

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • "I would fuck her dirty cunt"

Votes: 111 51.6%
  • "I would fuck her in the ass"

Votes: 84 39.1%

• Total voters
This ass look tasty

Carefull sunburned pussy

I would cream her pie

damn i would love to double up your kinky lil bitch she is a buttfuckers dream

PorkyPig said:
Many thanks for your great comments and votes guys!

I see that most of you would want to fuck my fiancee in the ass, that's fantastic because she's a big fan of anal - yeah, she loves nasty butt fucking! :)

Following an advice of searcher308 (thanks man!), I updated some basic information about us on my profile page.

Here are some pictures of my little slut sunbathing naked on the terrace at the sunset. She's horny and she's thinking about hardcore outdoor gangbang. Could you fulfill her wish? Don't forget to bring your friends ;)...

ohhh slutty holy bitch...love to fuck her in outdoor

My gawd, how did i? totally miss this beautiful sight of her with the black dildo.

there is no straight man on earth that would pass up the opportunity to fuck the living daylights out of her, and as for you poll. If I had the chance I would have my cock in all three, why have just one when you can enjoy all she has to offer. Please post vids, you said she enjoys making them, so spread the wealth

PorkyPig said:
Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. She never had a black cock but she did have some really big white cocks. Most of her bfs/fbs are Caucasian and quite well-endowed. Her pussy isn't too loose but it's pretty used, it can take large sizes for sure (without using lube because she's naturally very wet, she oozes a lot of juices when horny). You can also tell by her asshole that she likes it in the ass a lot too.

Actually the fact that her holes are quite used turns me on very much. She herself really likes to show off her pussy and ass, she doesn't mind them looking used at all and she likes to give out signs of regular intensive sexual activities.

What about you guys? Do you like virginal pussies or more used ones?

Let me know what you think about my slut's fuck holes...

Her pussy looks very well used and pretty loose to me! I love loose pussy! My girl has one of the sloppiest pussies around and I love it!

Oh bb i wanna bang that sweet pussy

The Asian flavour just got tasty

PorkyPig said:
Unfortunately not :(, we are located in Central Europe.

You're not the only one :)

fuck! shes one fine ass slut! id love to give her sum black cock ;)

i'd have you lay on the floor beside the bed while i fuck her. i'd drag her to the edge of the bed while i stand on the floor, she'd be on her hands and knees with her ass sticking out over the edge of the bed so you can watch my cockhead spread her pussy lips open, then watch the length of my 11 inch cock slide deep into your fiancee's tight little asian cunt. you'd get to hear her moan and groan as every inch of my cock, down to the base of my balls fills her wet fuck hole. you'd see her pussy lips stretch outward as i slide out to ram her deep and hard after every stroke. i'd ram into her really hard, til every inch of me was deep in her and i'd hold her in place so she can feel me deep in her womb while you watch me and listen to her.

can you picture it? the best feeling is having your entire cock deep inside a woman that wants nothing more than to be used by someone else. that knows the only reason shes there is to be fucked and used by someone who doesn't give a crap about her, all that matters is that her cunt is tight and that the cock fucking her is huge and thick. your fiancee understands that. she knows that she was built for fucking and being fucked is what she wants more than anything, not just by you but by anyone with a long hard cock rod that is willing to pump their seed deep inside her

Reactions: wmjacking
where exactly europe? i am in lithuania :) would love to keep in touch :)

This little Sino/Viet is one gorgeous little Fuck Doll ! 10/10 !

[
wow
i wud like to fck her in both holes with my blak bent cock

QUOTE=PorkyPig;242541]52.63% for her ass
42.11% for her cunt

I see that you guys favor her ass. Good to know that her butthole gets your attention, she will be delighted because she openly admits to be an anal girl, she really likes to be fucked in the ass...

Love to hear what you guys think! :)[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread