• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 27Y old beautiful wife!

• Thread starterjockeboi
  • Start date

jockeboi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2013
Hello everyone!

So ive been a member to this site for a while now and i just love looking at all of your wives pussies!
And now I think its time for me to share some of my own beautiful wife. If u like them i will continue to post!

Shes not a hotwife yet, she doesnt like the thought. But believe me, im talking about it so much so soon she cant say no!

Hope u like it guys and thx for sharing your wives!

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 580
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 283
Like? She is gorgeous! Show us more please...

She is INCREDIBLE... so glad you decided to start posting!

yummy for sure.

Thank you fpr ypur comments! Im glad u liked her! I will post more puctures very soon! As u can see she got a beutiful body and pussy! And its really really tight and would look perfect around a big black cock!

Stunning woman!

jockeboi said:
Hello everyone!

So ive been a member to this site for a while now and i just love looking at all of your wives pussies!
And now I think its time for me to share some of my own beautiful wife. If u like them i will continue to post!

Shes not a hotwife yet, she doesnt like the thought. But believe me, im talking about it so much so soon she cant say no

Hope u like it guys and thx for sharing your wives!

She looks amazing, love to fuck her

Holler if you're ever in the SW region!

Thanks all for the nice comments! rjone, im sorry i wont show her face, but i can tell you that her face is also very beautiful!

Mellowyellow9777 im from europe so im not in SW :p

As a thanks for all the nice comments i give u a new pic to drool over! ;)IMG_0260.jpgIMG_0260.jpgIMG_0257.jpg

Great pics. Thank you.