• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 28 yr old blonde wife

• Thread starteratxcouple
  • Start date

atxcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2011
My pride and joy, Always thought she had a body built for BBC. Comments appreciated.
101_0044.jpg
IMG_0400.jpg
R1-01509-018A-1.jpg
HPIM0106.jpg

I wanna know what she thinks about BBC. The sooner we get approval, the sooner we can get pictures!

LOvely looking wife you have! Has she cuckolded you? Gone black?

Yes, well she is cucking without admitting it. All signs point to yes

Wow, you will be very lucky to be cuckolded by this gorgeous woman! Wow! Good luck to you and please let us know how things work out!

She is SO hot. Fuck. I can only hope to see her take a BBC on here...

She's really a bombshell like it says on her dress on one of these pictures. :) For my taste, she has the best body she could; not too skinny and surely not fat, but wide hips and curved legs. And talking about that hips and all that... Yes, i can surely imagine that being used by a black bull. I hope we'll see more, i love her :D

Enjoy !

She certainly has a spot on this bbc with those FUCKING hips

Thanks! Im glad you like her. I can't wait to see as well. She was a college cheerleader, and still works out alot. Even though she is thick her entire body is tight. When she is naked talk about the perfect hour glass figure.

Damn! She's nice. Do you know how amazing it would be to see her get pounded by a black bull? It'd be pretty damn amazing, i tell ya that, She is lovely.

Stunning face...dude you landed a freakin' model-

I will fuck her for you...any more pictures.?

Thanks for all the comments. I didn't want to keep them up too long since they included her face. I have plenty more pics.

Users who are viewing this thread