• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my 29 year old korean wife

• Thread starterallkir2006
  • Start date

allkir2006

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2007
Here are a few pics of my korean wifes pussy. i met her in itaewon and i know shes fucked about 30 guys. i get hard as a rock when she tells me stories about it.

I really want to see her give a guy a blowjob and she says she will while im fucking her then changes her mind after i cum inside her. Does her pussy look familiar to anyone????

Don't see no pics

13817WI-med.jpg14184200.jpg1020011251.jpgWifes Pussy2.jpg648085085.jpg

can I be her 31st?

rgtray

CanI be her31st?

beautiful body. Bet you would like to see a big fat cock sliding up into her wet pussy. Her tits look so sweet too. WOuld like to flick her nipples and suck hard on those tits and make her scream. Very nice, wish we could see her face.

If you check out the original poster's profile and albums, you can see her tight pussy taking a cock.

Sexy pictures
show us more and tell us more about her and what you want her to do.

uncle bill said:
beautiful body. Bet you would like to see a big fat cock sliding up into her wet pussy. Her tits look so sweet too. WOuld like to flick her nipples and suck hard on those tits and make her scream. Very nice, wish we could see her face.

I tell her all the time I want to watch her fuck another guy. she promises me that she will. i just hope she lets me watch. i came deep in her hairy pussy on our 2nd date,

MMM I would love to spend the night filling her with cock and cum my friend we could take turns

Simply wow

Users who are viewing this thread