• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 2nd time

• Thread startercuck_hubby
  • Start date

cuck_hubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2010
I arrenged a meeting again, in my home. For my boss to come & hv some lunch.

My main focus was to let my wife and him meet again, so dat i can watch a bit coz i was geting carzy about this idea.

My boss, happily accpeted my invitation & i made my wife call him....

It was all formal at 1st, but soon after lunch, we 3 approached the pool at back yard.

My boss, within a short while came up to my wife saying, lets get into the water. He invited me too, just for the sake to saying it

My wife said "no, its ok!" , looking lil confused towards me.... I was about 2 say, "hey, u can go!"....but my boss took the lead saying, "Ur husband wont mind!"

She said okk, and went back in room, chaged back in shorts and a nice sexy tight Tshirt.

I wached them in the pool, my boss. rubbed my wife's legs & thighs, hold by her waist & played with her in water. Holding her boobs from back, to lift her up.

I had a hard on seeing all this, as i notised my boss' huge erection. i Felt as if i hv nothing compared to him.

He was often sticking his thing into my wife, while playing with her in pool. My wife also njoyed the moment a lot, and moved her hand sometimes, on his rod! over his briefs.

That was all of the day, still they didnt go forward much than that infront of me.

Later that evening, i put all my courage together to ask my wife, abt the pool & asked in related ways that was my boss' rod so huge? ( i did it in a complex long way , cant explain hre)

She said yes to it, & said it was so massive. I coundnt ask much. Was afrid that i may ruin things.

This was my second exp as a cuckold, I would love to share things with anyone. If thre is any one who would be interested to chat with me about this, i wil b realy glad!

congratulations

Yes, feel good about your boss coming onto your wife. It is a good starting point, so when you are making love to your wife in the future, talk about your fantasies and notice how wet and excited she is becoming. The wetness indicates she like thinking about his big cock, and she will act on her desires ONCE SHE KNOWS HER MARRIAGE WON'T BE HARMED BY IT.

Give your wife time to grow comfortable with the thought of your boss making love with her as something that can happen every week. She has to turn it over in her mind for a few weeks until it feels real and something she looks forward to. THEN SHE WILL BE READY if you provide the opportunities for her to be alone with him.

If you can resist the necessity to see them in action for the first few weeks, she can let down her hair as your boss trains her pussy to his liking - then it will be your turn eventually, to watch how much she has learned from him (and she won't feel strange about being eye candy for your delighted eyes).

Play your cards right with some patience, and you might find your pay packet has got a bit heavier, or you get some out of town trips on company business, so they can deepen their relationship. Is that what you are wanting, your wife addicted to his touching, and creampies as her gift to you ("to say thanks a million")?

Users who are viewing this thread