My 30 yr old sexy wife!!

• Thread starterDINASHUBBY
  • Start date

DINASHUBBY

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 2, 2009
Here is a few pics of my wife.. Luv to share her.. But she is not there yet.. She likes showing off. So maybe ur comments will encourage her.

Attachments

• $SC00202a.jpg
    $SC00202a.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 1,641
  • $SC00180a.jpg
    $SC00180a.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,262
  • $SC00200.JPG
    $SC00200.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 1,454
if this is true...

DAMN !!

wow...

damn, niice women

Wowsers!

If you all are ever in the Wash, DC area, I'd love tht opportunity to make her not walk straight!bignate222@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...I don't do women but she looks FANTASTIC!

Very HOT! Get her a BBC FAST!!!!!

she needs to go black and cuckold you! She has a great body that needs to be satisfied by a black stud and not be a cuckold!

i'd fuck

Have you shared her with BBC yet?

She is sexy as hell. Hope she gets there for you. I'm in the same situation. Hot wife who is hesitant for some reason. Nothing would turn me on more to see her get what she needs. Good Luck!

your wife has a killer bod we want to see her face her lips ( all four )and her little puckered whole cmon lets see em

My God !!! I'm speachless

She does indeed have a great body. If she likes other women let me know for sure....=p

Very hot bod!

Amazing body

She's very sexy!

She is one hot looking slut !

She was blessed by nature with that body to enable her to attract and pleasure her choice of males and should certainly avail herself of that biological gift. If you two share in the experience together you'll not only both enjoy it immensely, but it will bring you closer as a couple.

She is very sexy!!! Do share more of her!!

Would love to be there to cleanup. She would love so good sitting on top of a BBC. Good luck.