• Start date

tupelo4swing

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2005
pm me tupelo4swing on yahoo messenger

Southhaven, MS couple

Very nice!

Looks like we share an interest in watching our wives have sex with black males.

Want to get them together? Either just for us or with some BMs while we watch, join, discuss, photo......whatever.

We have a DC listing in either the TN or MS section. Take a look and let us know if your interested. We live in Southaven, MS.
NMSFUNCPL

Attachments

• IM001910.JPG
    IM001910.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 3,230
Southaven, Ms Dom/sub couple

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice!

Looks like we share an interest in watching our wives have sex with black males.

Want to get them together? Either just for us or with some BMs while we watch, join, discuss, photo......whatever.

We have a DC listing in either the TN or MS section. Take a look and let us know if your interested. We live in Southaven, MS.
NMSFUNCPL

nmsfuncpl said:
Very nice!

NMSFUNCPL
Got any more photos of your chubby assed wife??

looks like we all share the same interests and are not that far apart either. tupelo4 swing and nmsfuncpl, message us on yahoo at bamacouple49 if you are interested in talking or getting together. maybe we could form our own group...lol

Still looking pm us on yahoo messenger tupelo4swing

Looking For A Encounter Soon Pm Me

black bull here...if interested in watching wife fucked and impregnated email me at..f7165@yahoo.com

just pm'd
let me no

ck in box sent u message

ready to see her taake first bbc pm tupelo4swing on yahoo

anybody ready?

?????????????????/

well hung blkbull here in Gulfport you guys bring them white pussies here so i can get me some of that

nmsfuncpl said:
Very nice!

NMSFUNCPL

We live sorta halfway between you guys and are also on the cusp of entering into this lifestyle.

I haven't ask the wife but your idea of maybe getting together sort of intruiges me. She's been more bold about going ahead with this the last few weeks but maybe meeting and socializing with other like minded wives would make her even more comfortable with it.

Her Yahoo, which we both use, is sexyeve36

We have a DC listing in either the TN or MS section.

Help a newbie out....what does this mean?

plaese lets see more

more please

I wish I was closer I like a little older lady she looks fine thanks for the pics.