• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

my 33yo sexy wife....

• Thread starterphotouxx
  • Start date
you definately need some pics of her hands tied behind her back, bent over or on her knees, with a blindfold

Lucky!

You are one lucky guy!

i'd love to lick-off those anal beads as they come out of her ass.

I want see see this hot slut posed nude in heels on a public street at night.
Can you do that?

T

a huge load on her pretty face..just like i'd do after i wore her tight..hungry pussy out

She iz more than ready....

photouxx said:
yes thats her pussy juice you big black wife fucker

photoux2004@yahoo

She needs at least 3 at a time with 2 standing by....she needs a marathon fuck, fill her pussy ass and mouth till she drips for days....

Keep wedidng rings on....

photouxx said:
is she ready 4 BBC

While she fuck my BBC too

Don't Bother

You seem to have a very sexy wife / GF, but if you have to do that to her face to post her photos here, Don't Bother posting them. :pee:

Whats the point is showing a sex girl like that and then fucking up her face. Every girl has tits, ass and cunt. You can see tht any where now on th net. But a girl with a sexy and pretty face, that has great legs, tits, ass and cunt thats worth posting and looking at.

What does everyone else think of photos witht he face cut or marked up?

I myself hate it and find the whole thing a turn off no matter how good / great the body is! :nono:

Where are you located?

Yo, when you gonna let the bruthas give yo wife some good blacking.

let me know when the house next to you is for sale, LOL. How about some shots of her being ****** onto BBC (dildo) a load of cum on her face and more cream pie, she is very hot wife we need more.

Minnesota_Couple said:
What does everyone else think of photos witht he face cut or marked up?

I myself hate it and find the whole thing a turn off no matter how good / great the body is! :nono:

I think for those couple that are posting REAL photos on this site it is totally understandable why faces are blurred or blocked out- people must protect their "secrets" about their kinky and perverted sex lives from employers-friends-coworkers- pta moms- ect ect- many of us have children and it just wouldnt be smart to post faces. Lets face it- inviting others to fuck your wife might fly quite easlily on sites like DC but in the real world it doesnt exactly do you much good to have everyone know what goes on in your bedroom.

I for one appreciate the many pics posted here from seemingly real couples who are sharing a glimpse of their exciting and kinky sex lives with us all- and if you need to hide your face for whatever reason than by all means- hide your face!!

how did she start in the kinky lifestyle? the player she was fucking, was he from her university or her hs?

do she like the taste of hot blk cum?

if so, hoe does it taste to her?

Wow! She looks so great with that black dildo. Can't wait to see her with the real thing!

She's a great looking girl, even with the obscured face you can still see it's a pretty one. I'd like to see some shots with a real cock in her pussy, and the creampie shots when finished.

Its amazing how some people get pages upon pages on here..because of so many comments.She is hot yes but if they want her to get a bbc that should be no problem.So whtas taking so long?? Lets see some action or lets just move on, you know now that a lot of people think she hot.

Your wife is super hot! Keep posting the pics, I love how she really gets into it. You're one lucky man!

Dripping creampie?

I want to see a picture of her in the sheer black lingerie from earlier in the posting with heels and stockings on, bent over with her ass in the air and cum dripping out of her freshly fuck cunt