My 57 yr old wife

• Thread starterBryman
  • Start date

Bryman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 26, 2021
My wife doesn't know that I know she is fucking a 25 yr old guy. She messages him thru emails and doesn't know I've read alot of them and seen pics

• Love
Reactions: abvt75, Preid, h5t6ca and 19 others
awesome

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, toolman2c and Rayagr
Bryman said:
My wife doesn't know that I know she is fucking a 25 yr old guy. She messages him thru emails and doesn't know I've read alot of them and seen pics
u should ****** her

• Love
Reactions: KevinPamalaO, Domjack, toolman2c and 1 other person
Bryman said:
How lucky are you?:)

Reactions: wantstowatch and toolman2c
Bryman said:
My wife doesn't know that I know she is fucking a 25 yr old guy. She messages him thru emails and doesn't know I've read a lot of them and seen pics.
Excellent! That's very cool. My congratulations to your sexy cuckoldress. She's obviously doing very well for herself at 57.

Reactions: old fred, wantstowatch, KevinPamalaO and 2 others
Bryman said:
Congratulations, welcome to the brotherhood of cuckolds.

It's even more fun if you can watch, so you really should let her know you approve of what she's doing, and want her to keep doing it.

• Love
Reactions: HORNYMANANDWIFE, wantstowatch, old fred and 2 others
You should ****** her as others mentioned!! Don’t you want to watch!?!?!? I sure as hell would want to!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Do you know her lover?

Jozyxt said:
Do you know her lover?
No. I just know she was messing with him before we got together which would have made him 19 when they started

Bryman said:
I assume that you have been married for awhile and that you love your wife. You should tell her that you love her more now that you know she is enjoying herself with a boy toy and tell her that she can have him spend nights at your house, no problem.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, wantstowatch, robbiewillskucku and 1 other person
you should talk smut to her during sex that you want her to fuck other cocks then share the details with you. That you want her to ride your face after she been fucked.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Custer Laststand and rigidpipe
Bryman said:
Lucky guy, tell her you enjoy her fucking him

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and old fred
Hopefully her young lover is black..

Reactions: toolman2c and robbiewillskucku
can we have some details? ya know, where, how often, how did they meet, how did you find out? etc.

• Love
Show us mails

Would love to see your wife!!

Bryman said:
Sounds like she is teaching him very well.
Hope your not mad at her for it!

When a woman gets addicted to sex it's like any other addiction. Hard to break, but then do we want them to be?

• Love
Jaandaj said:
Sounds like she is teaching him very well.
Hope your not mad at her for it!

When a woman gets addicted to sex it's like any other addiction. Hard to break, but then do we want them to be?
When my wife first got fucked by other guys, she said, "Honey, what if I get addicted to this?" and I said, " we will feed the addiction" and that is what happened.

Reactions: toolman2c and wantstowatch
old fred said:
When my wife first got fucked by other guys, she said, "Honey, what if I get addicted to this?" and I said, " we will feed the addiction" and that is what happened.
It's not a bad addiction. Women should get to have as much as they can. They are not any different than us guys. We want sex all the time

Jaandaj said:
It's not a bad addiction. Women should get to have as much as they can. They are not any different than us guys. We want sex all the time
I fucked her at least once a day when I still could and now that I can't , she does better than that. Society is funny, a lady that fucks her husband every day is a great wife, but when she fucks a stranger or two or three every day, she is a slut