• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Arab GF fucking an Arab Guy Fantasy

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
I have a Middle Eastern Muslim GF but I'm not Middle Eastern myself.

My GF is kind of on the conservative side in terms of sex. Her personality is outgoing and super social, she loves to be outside doing something. Whether we going for a hike, or bar hopping or she going with her friends to a music festival. She has to be out and about, which also gets me hard. Because she would talk to people, not realizing sometimes guys are talking back cause they are flirting and want to fuck her.

We don't fuck too often cause she feels guilty because we aren't married or engaged. So she feels like a bit of a slut for "giving away the milk for free". We do fuck but not as often as I like. But she does give more handjobs and head, which she is amazing at.

This is where it gets twisted, since shes Middle Eastern and I always see Arabic looking me eyeing her up when we are out, I want her to fuck one behind my back. Some Middle Eastern man who charms her and convinces her to fuck her own race, and she gives in. And to make it even worse and hotter for me is to imagine her fucking constantly. Going from a few times a month to 1-2 times a week with an Arab guy.

I jerk and cum hard when I think about my GF in the backseat of some Arab guys car. Her jeans and panties on the car floor, tee still on as he fucks her in the back seat. Bouncing my GF on his cock, sucking her tits, kissing her as they talk in Arabic.
Since its at night and dark in the carpark, she doesnt have to be too soft as he holds her by her hips and ass..making her ride his cock even harder and faster.
Fucking my GF in his nice car, after taking her out the movies. Fucking her in his before she dresses and jumps out and into her own car and drives off back home.

Misterx, This is a hot fantasy. Have you ever hinted to your girlfriend about it? Who knows, she might find it arousing, too. You describe her as very social and always "out and about," which means she likely has many opportunities to stray if she ever decides to. And you catch guys eying her. She sounds sexy and smart and fun. Of course guys want to get inside her... to get some of that "milk for free."

Imagine if she is seeing another guy behind your back? You describe her feeling guilty about sex, but the more times she has sex, the more guys she's with, the more open she will begin to feel about her own sexuality. She has needs, and she'll want them filled. She'll want it more and more, getting his big cock inside her and making her cum. When you imagine her how fucking behind your back, do you imagine her using condoms? Or is his big cock getting your girl's pussy bare? Do you imagine her bouncing on his cock wanting him to spurt inside her?

Best wishes for your fantasy.

Hi Koreanslut, big fan of your posts! Love em so its a minor honour to have you read and reply to mine.

And yes I have tested the waters with her to see how far I can push each time.

Its small progress at this rate, but I have made head way. Like she now does dress is shorter dresses which I love on women, but its not often just time to time. But I love it not just because she looks great in em but also other men notice she looks good too. I also have pointed out other men to her in a joking, fun manner but she doesn't run with it at the moment. She just gives me an answer and moves back/on with what we were talking about.

But this doesn't stop me from jacking like a madman to the idea of her seeing another guy behind my back. Oh yes! I can imagine her getting addicted to his cock and fucking cause he would make her cum hard, and this would mean she would want his huge cock more often so she can have her toes curl when he makes her cum and cum hard.

Yea I do imagine her using condoms with him at the start, since she doesn't like using the pill (because it means sex would be an often thing) she doesn't want to start the pill. Her way of telling me nicely sex is still a treat since we aren't married or engaged. Not going to lie to imagine her going on a condom run just before she goes to see him, like fills her car up and buys a box of condoms before driving to go see him makes me weak at the knees. the actions of her buying some cause she knows what it means gets me rock hard.

But I also imagine he would pressure her to ditch the condoms, verbally pressuring her to make him wear one, acting disinterested in fucking her since she insists on it. But after a week she would be dying for a hard cum, she would give in during a quick visit and not use a condom this 1 time. Which then turns into a habit and then an addiction cause bare sex feels so much better and seeing him cum harder when hes bare inside her. She would feel more sexy seeing him cum like never before cause hes bare in her. Still feeling guilty but the great sex and look on her "friends" face when he
cums is too much to pass up on.

The thought of her getting bounced on his cock in his car...as a thank you for the shopping trip is such a turn on I love cumming to it. Her riding him in the carpark as a thank you. She got something she wanted from the stores and gets a hard orgasm as a bonus, using her sexy body and hot pussy to thank him :drool::drool::drool:

It's good you've started to hint at your fantasies, and it sounds like her responses, if not overtly positive, have at least not been negative. If you feel comfortable, keep hinting in gentle and supportive ways. Maybe after you point out other men looking at her, casually add that it makes you proud to be with her that she draws such attention. She sounds like a lovely woman, and I can see why you enjoy her wearing short dresses at times. I hope you give her nice compliments when she dresses this way, explaining how the dresses show off her legs and figure.

Her feelings about the pill make sense. I can certainly understand how, for her, taking the pill means accepting that she is sexually active. So does she tease you, then, with the possibility of one day being able to go bare with her? Is talk of the possibility of marriage anywhere in your relationship, or are things not going in that direction yet? I don't mean to presume either way.

Am I understanding correctly? You imagine that this guy she's cheating with sometimes takes her out to buy her a nice dress or a new bag, something special like that? And then as a 'thank you' she allows him to slide his big cock inside her? That would be quite a 'thank you,' and a real incentive for him to shower extra attention on her. Getting her bare will make the sex more intense and pleasurable for her, and of course she will be much more aware of his cock and the pleasure she gives him, which will only heighten their attraction to one another, the sexual need that pulls her into his arms. But you know that.

You might see her in a new dress, or a new pair of jeans, and wonder: did he buy them for her? But there's something else I'm sure you've thought about, too. You say that you notice arab men eyeing the two of you when you're out together, no doubt noticing that you are an interracial couple. But this man who is fucking your girl on the side, he will start to look at you in a whole other kind of way. He will have the pleasure of knowing he has had your girl. He will look at you as weak, as a push-over, for letting this happen. He might come up to the two of you, say a casual hello to your girl, maybe even chat her up. Right. In. Front. Of. You. And you will let it happen. Think what message that will send. To him. To her.

You are thinking about that, aren't you?

Your girl sounds lovely. If you don't mind sharing, what's her name?

Oh yes I totally do! Miriam knows and can see how much of excited lil boy I turn into when she does occasionally dress in those little dresses I love, because I am constantly touching her bare legs! She just doesn't realize how much I also love seeing guys younger than me (I am 28, shes 27) and older men stare at her when shes out and chatting with our friends. Cause I know what they are thinking!

Its not really a tease about her getting off the pill, more that she's looking to know its a serious relationship before we move onto having sex on a common frequency. She just doesn't want to be like the "typical woman" who has been fucking since they were teens. She wants to still seem less whoreish, that's just her Middle Eastern culture in her, cause she wants to hold on that aspect. But shes also battling her "western side" of herself cause the Middle Easter side of her wants to get married and settle down, but the other part of her is scared of commitment. I think its more of a self doubt issue where shes worried where she might get engaged or married and then realize maybe she wasn't ready for it. I'm not in a rush to get married to her, but if we come to that place I would be happy to get married. She on the other hand is too'ing and fro'ing. Her 2 sides messes with her head.
Even if we were to get engaged tomorrow, I can almost guarantee you she, wouldn't let me take her bare or get on the pill. I can tell she would do so only when she gets married.

"Cheating" would be a general term, because in my head I would know about it by finding clues. Like a box of condoms in her purse when she stops by for a bit before "going out" for the night. Or like seeing her in skin tight jeans or dresses wondering when & who might have bought that for her.

Oh yes I definitely could see her thanking him by letting him slide his thick big cock into her cunt as a thank you for the new LV bag or pair of jeans. Knowing her pussy is what he is after, so she would all expense paid for shopping trip with him. And as a thank you would let him bounce her on his big cock in the back seat of his car. She gets something new, and a bonus for her to she gets his thick cock, which has her cumming hard all over his cock as he gives a few toe curling orgasms.
Once he knows he has Miriam addicted to his thick cock, he doesn't have to put up with being a BF for her. Just a Friends With Benefits. Knowing she has a push over BF, so if he saw her out at the mall or at a bar with me, he would flirt with her slyly. But assert his dominance over me by, talking to her for 30mins-1hour, making me stand alone with my hands in my pocket.

For me a big part of the turn is to see her dress slutty all of a sudden, like a 18 year old tease who goes to the clubs every weekend to feel sexy by getting men's attention. The idea of seeing her wearing those mini dresses that are thin and tight, that when she leaves my place after getting ready or after dropping something off at my place. I would see a thong outline under her dress, and realize shes also wearing a push up bra (she never wears either), cause her cleavage is being shown off. Knowing that by the end of her night out with her girls she'll either be riding his cock in 1 of their backseats or on her back at his place. Almost going blind from the orgasms he would give her, before sending her back to her place.

Hope to hear back from you soon KS:):)

Users who are viewing this thread